Bill the members of Congress when they do a trivial congressional investigation

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I mean, think about it. over 7 million was spent on their last investigation and it brought Not. The families of the Aurora Theater Killings sued the Theater over the deaths and lost. The Court now says they owe 700,000 bucks to pay for the other sides legal bills and court costs.

This would stop this nonsense fast.

Who spent 7 million and for what investigation? If you are talking about Hillary, I say it brought out a lot.

We learned that she is a compulsive liar. We learned how corrupt our system is by not charging her. We learned that she exposed confidential information of our country to our foes and anybody else that wanted to tap into her system. We learned that she is too untrustworthy to be the President of this country. And if our foes have any of her emails, they can easily blackmail her should she get into the White House which could put our country in serious jeopardy.

• Banned
Who spent 7 million and for what investigation? If you are talking about Hillary, I say it brought out a lot.

We learned that she is a compulsive liar. We learned how corrupt our system is by not charging her. We learned that she exposed confidential information of our country to our foes and anybody else that wanted to tap into her system. We learned that she is too untrustworthy to be the President of this country. And if our foes have any of her emails, they can easily blackmail her should she get into the White House which could put our country in serious jeopardy.

And nothing came out it for congress. And no felony was found by the Justice Department. They are trying to use the investigations and courts for political reasons. That isn't what the courts are there for. At some point, the Courts are going to go against them and start billing them unless they win. The Justice Department (FBI) needs to bill them.

Fine, Hillary is a liar. Got that already. But it's gone way past the point of even poor taste. I didn't need a 7+ million dollar congressional investigation to tell me that. I didn't need the FBI to tell me she used poor judgment for the Emails. She already admitted to that. But I can think there are areas that that 7 mil could have been spent better.

And nothing came out it for congress. And no felony was found by the Justice Department. They are trying to use the investigations and courts for political reasons. That isn't what the courts are there for. At some point, the Courts are going to go against them and start billing them unless they win. The Justice Department (FBI) needs to bill them.

Fine, Hillary is a liar. Got that already. But it's gone way past the point of even poor taste. I didn't need a 7+ million dollar congressional investigation to tell me that. I didn't need the FBI to tell me she used poor judgment for the Emails. She already admitted to that. But I can think there are areas that that 7 mil could have been spent better.
Why not, that's 7 million less for congress to spend on blow and hookers.

Let me put it this way: the reason we have Trump and a close second with Sanders is because of this status quo in our politics. We are sick of it already.

Martha Stewart was sent to prison because she lied to the FBI about getting inside trading tips. It wasn't that long ago our Congress did the same thing, but they had an exemption that permitted them to participate.

Correct, you may have known Hillary is corrupt--I may have known, but most of the voters didn't. That's the need for such an investigation. And she's not totally off the hook yet as she lied under oath to Congress when she testified to them.

This seven million dollars also exposed the corruption in the entire system. If a private citizen ever put our country at risk by exposing classified information, the feds would have put such person in prison forever and rightly so. Yet, because it was Clinton, oh, we will just look the other way and strike it up as carelessness.

Indeed we do waste a lot of taxpayer money in this country, but in my opinion, this seven million was money well spent, because it reinforces the beliefs we always had about our government. Now it's exposed for all to see.

Since it was Democrats in the State Department that just ignored Lynch and re-opened the criminal investigation of Hillary's e-mails, make sure you send those fines straight to the State Department. :p

• Banned

Let me put it this way: the reason we have Trump and a close second with Sanders is because of this status quo in our politics. We are sick of it already.

Martha Stewart was sent to prison because she lied to the FBI about getting inside trading tips. It wasn't that long ago our Congress did the same thing, but they had an exemption that permitted them to participate.

Correct, you may have known Hillary is corrupt--I may have known, but most of the voters didn't. That's the need for such an investigation. And she's not totally off the hook yet as she lied under oath to Congress when she testified to them.

This seven million dollars also exposed the corruption in the entire system. If a private citizen ever put our country at risk by exposing classified information, the feds would have put such person in prison forever and rightly so. Yet, because it was Clinton, oh, we will just look the other way and strike it up as carelessness.

Indeed we do waste a lot of taxpayer money in this country, but in my opinion, this seven million was money well spent, because it reinforces the beliefs we always had about our government. Now it's exposed for all to see.

They CLAIM that she lied under oath. Prove it. They should have proved it as part of that 7 mil boondoggle. And then, and only then, does the Justice Department have her tried on a Felony. It's out of control. At what point does the Justice Department start billing the congress critters that keep doing this for the cost? You talk about what would happen if it were handled like it would be for one of us. If it were one of us, each member pushing this would have been bill for the 7 mil plus for the other 4 routines they have done. The loser pays for the court costs and the legal fees of the winner. Ask the class action for the Aurora Theater who are on the tab for 700K.

Enough is enough. If this is the way the GOP has to try for a win, then we need to get rid of them and put in people that won't play this nonsense game.

• Banned
Since it was Democrats in the State Department that just ignored Lynch and re-opened the criminal investigation of Hillary's e-mails, make sure you send those fines straight to the State Department. :p

Same goes for the Democrats that are continuing this. If they fail, each one that pushed for it should be sent the bill.

The FBI, specifically Comey, already proved she lied. Hillary claimed she turned over all State Dept-related documents as required by law. Comey teported that the FBI found thousands of e-mails and documents she did NOT turn over.

The State Department declared Hillary did NOT turn over all the documents and thus broke the law, specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act. Perhaps that is why the State Dept hust ignored Lynch and re-opened the criminal investigation on Hillary and her e-mails.

Hillary claimed her server was approved / authorized; however, the State Dept stated this was NOT true, that if she had bothered to ASK they would have told her NO.

Hillary claimed tgat she NEVER sent/received e-mails/documents marked classified, but Comey reported the FBI's investigation proved she DID.

As of this past weekend Hillary was reportedly STILL lying on her campaign web site, claiming things proven false by Comey's report. It's pathetic.

They CLAIM that she lied under oath. Prove it.

My Lord, aren't you even paying attention to what happened? Clinton didn't lie once, she lied several times. Here you go:

And you want to start locking up the liars in Washington DC? It would be nice but never going to happen. It would also lead to everyone being locked in all levels of Government and have to replace them. Again, not a bad idea but never going to happen. Lying is rampant. If you only allowed honest people to be in the DC Federal Government we would have to have a complete change of hands. While that would definately be an improvement, it just ain't going to happen. As a Political statement, "Never tell the truth when a lie works just as well.".

Forum List

Back