Bill to force homeschoolers to warrantless home inspections

Under the guise of preventing child abuse, lawmakers in Maryland have introduced a bill that will allow the state to intrude in the lives of innocent families, keeping tabs on them, and destroying their right to privacy.
Bill to Force Homeschoolers to Warrantless Home Inspections

The sick left will loathe over this one, it's so funny how you losers laugh and support everything ant American, ant freedom, rights etc. until they come for you then it's not so funny any more.
Frankly, after the horrific business with the Turpin family maybe they should.

Some interesting reading ;

Current Homeschool Law

Students coming from a home school graduated college at a higher rate than their peers — 66.7 percent compared to 57.5 percent — and earned higher grade point averages along the way, according to a study that compared students at one doctoral university from 2004-2009.

Public schools are breeding grounds for disease, especially the flu. Maybe they are the ones that need regular health inspections. Sick children need to be removed from school until they get a clean bill of health from medical professionals.

flickr-dog-in-gaywear-scaled.jpg
Now that's a cutie, but I have a black lab.

Under the guise of preventing child abuse, lawmakers in Maryland have introduced a bill that will allow the state to intrude in the lives of innocent families, keeping tabs on them, and destroying their right to privacy.

The sick left will loathe over this one, it's so funny how you losers laugh and support everything ant American, ant freedom, rights etc. until they come for you then it's not so funny any more.

I think it would be much more justified to shut down all public schools until we know for sure that there will be no more school shootings.

Bode hates Phyllis because she exposed the fag hero Kinsey as a pervert and a shill...
Phyllis was a self-hating woman....similar to someone around here called Allie.
Self hating women promote promiscuity, abortion, child trafficking across our unprotected borders... and child sex abuse in the form of *sex education*. Kind of like someone around here called "Bode".

Public schools are breeding grounds for disease, especially the flu. Maybe they are the ones that need regular health inspections. Sick children need to be removed from school until they get a clean bill of health from medical professionals.

I believe all that is actually the way of things.

I've no doubt you pack dog shit around on your person, looking for a chance to smear it somewhere.

More evidence of the mental instability of leftist homosexual deviants.

Interesting the kind of people who defend this
Our preliminary research suggests that homeschooled children are at a greater risk of dying from child abuse than are traditionally schooled children.
Homeschooling's Invisible Children

I've no doubt you pack dog shit around on your person, looking for a chance to smear it somewhere.

What horseshit lolololol...

what do you have to hide?

The sickening danger of home-schooling

I think it would be much more justified to shut down all public schools until we know for sure that there will be no more school shootings.

Private schools suffer school shootings as well.

what do you have to hide?

The sickening danger of home-schooling

You should learn your information from " REAL PEOPLE" and not indoctrinated BS!! Public schools TEACH KIDS WHAT TO THINK NOW " HOW TO THINK"

Alternative Education

No one is denying it works both ways. However, in both public and private schools, there is greater transparency and they get inspected. Homeschools are the wild wild west, answerable to no one but the families.

They have no right to inspect, there is already certain credentials parents must follow which obviously they have and or do.

When this incident takes place it does what I said above, it gives them control, they can threaten the parents, they do not like the kids can NOT be indoctrinated via their ways.

again Public schools do not teach kids " HOW TO THINK" . they teach them WHAT to think that is proven........

I really wish people would BOTHER TO READ THE INFORMATION I POST..... instead dumbed down prefer to think they already know EVERYTHING and everything goin on in their schools.... OMG parent's in the dark don't know the half of it.

Half of societies idiots can't even pick out how psychological warfare works......

upload_2018-3-12_17-59-13.png

28 Signs That U.S. Public Schools Are Rapidly Being Turned Into Indoctrination Centers And Prison Camps

No one is denying it works both ways. However, in both public and private schools, there is greater transparency and they get inspected. Homeschools are the wild wild west, answerable to no one but the families.

They have no right to inspect, there is already certain credentials parents must follow which obviously they have and or do.

When this incident takes place it does what I said above, it gives them control, they can threaten the parents, they do not like the kids can NOT be indoctrinated via their ways.

again Public schools do not teach kids " HOW TO THINK" . they teach them WHAT to think that is proven........

I really wish people would BOTHER TO READ THE INFORMATION I POST..... instead dumbed down prefer to think they already know EVERYTHING and everything goin on in their schools.... OMG parent's in the dark don't know the half of it.

Half of societies idiots can't even pick out how psychological warfare works......

View attachment 182178

28 Signs That U.S. Public Schools Are Rapidly Being Turned Into Indoctrination Centers And Prison Camps

In other words - no one has the right to inspect home schools so they can continue to fester with hidden child abuse while you point out the flagrant violations of public schools. Is that what you are saying?

Forum List

Back