Bill to force homeschoolers to warrantless home inspections

Under the guise of preventing child abuse, lawmakers in Maryland have introduced a bill that will allow the state to intrude in the lives of innocent families, keeping tabs on them, and destroying their right to privacy.
Bill to Force Homeschoolers to Warrantless Home Inspections

The sick left will loathe over this one, it's so funny how you losers laugh and support everything ant American, ant freedom, rights etc. until they come for you then it's not so funny any more.

Well technically if they're calling their home a school, then it is subject to the same standards held to other schools. And they are routinely inspected for these types of things, and also cleanliness, safety, curriculum and so on.

But I doubt it will pass the test of constitutionality. I think it's the 4th Amendment protection, right?

I doubt it will pass the sniff test.

I can even see the ACLU getting into the lawsuit act here. Whatever they do or don't think about homeschooling, state officials barging into people's homes without a warrant or any sort of probable cause? I can hear the screams now.

Yeah some state asshole tries barging in my home without a warrant it will end badly for them

There is a huge push by the left to infiltrate our homes and take our children via the schools. Progressive states are hiring an ARMY of fanatical child welfare workers, who will do *home visits* with snap/tanf workers and *look* for reasons to take kids.

The schools likewise are pushing hard against home schooling because child welfare and the schools work hand in hand to interrogate and infiltrate homes via counselors and various and assorted school programs which consist of asking kids pointed questions, having them fill out questionnaires, and then calling the police and child welfare if there's anything *funny*.

Yet they refuse to call the police or child welfare when there are complaints of school employees diddling kids.

Get your kids out of public schools. If you are on foodstamps or take ANY sort of public assistance, get off it now. You're being targeted and not for nice things.
I'm not saying you, personally, but a lot of abusers use the ruse of "homeschooling" to keep their kids from being under a school's watchful eye. I've seen it done plenty and those kids haven't got books or worked on anything in months or even since forever.
Rather than home visits, schools should REQUIRE all homeschoolers to take the achievement tests with the rest of their class, and if they have fallen behind, work with the parents on an action plan.
It's for the kids' sake, KG.

Depending on the state, they do.

My state doesn't, but Arizona's an independent sorta place.

Seems like a better solution is to have the kids tested and interviewed twice a year outside the home.

Last edited:
The state inspects day cares, I don't really see the difference.

Two words: public accommodation.

Are you also going to suggest now that any home where there is a preschool-aged child with a stay-at-home mom should ALSO be inspected by the state as though it were a daycare?

Try and wrap your brain around the fact that the reason the state inspects public accommodations like daycares and schools is TO ASSURE THE PARENTS AS TO THE CHILD'S SAFETY.

Two words: public accommodation.

Are you also going to suggest now that any home where there is a preschool-aged child with a stay-at-home mom should ALSO be inspected by the state as though it were a daycare?

Try and wrap your brain around the fact that the reason the state inspects public accommodations like daycares and schools is TO ASSURE THE PARENTS AS TO THE CHILD'S SAFETY.

We inspected the day cares and schools on a regular basis ourselves. The state's guidelines tend to be minimums.

Yes, but not when the only child being cared for there LIVES there, retard.

Day cares are not schools for the most part. It seems the real issue here was preventing child abuse. A semi annual interview and academic test outside the home should be enough. Gee, watch it with the friendly fire there Cecile. :)

remember those 13 kinds in california recently that were home skooled for many years, maybe if they were checked up on

Lax homeschool laws give parents the ability to isolate their children, hide abuse

Thirteen Starved, Chained California Children were Homeschooled

xtian home skools
The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern

Lolol. Lefty propaganda.

incidentally, weren't the parents PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES?

Yeah, I think they were.

The difference is your kids versus other kids.

Okay, now there is a good point.

It's the ONLY point, and I have no idea why that wouldn't be the first thing in anyone's head.

They are not the state's children. They are MY children. Unless there is probable cause to believe I am harming them, the state has zero right to question how I raise them, and is flatly violating the 4th Amendment if it tries to enter my home without a warrant clutched in its grubby paw.

Abuse and murder occurs a lot more frequently in PUBIC SCHOOLS than it does in homeschools.

In fact, the purpose of PUBIC SCHOOL is to abuse and kill our children, it seems.

remember those 13 kinds in california recently that were home skooled for many years, maybe if they were checked up on

Lax homeschool laws give parents the ability to isolate their children, hide abuse

xtian home skools
The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern

Lolol. Lefty propaganda.

Yeah, I think they were.
Nope, they were hard core xtain home skoolers , they weren't educated to work as teachers in public schools

Abuse and murder occurs a lot more frequently in PUBIC SCHOOLS than it does in homeschools.

In fact, the purpose of PUBIC SCHOOL is to abuse and kill our children, it seems.

The state wants parents to send their children to public schools even though someone shoots one up about every month.

Maybe they should move the schools into local court rooms, IRS buildings and congressional chambers where they are protected.

xtian home skools

Lolol. Lefty propaganda.

Yeah, I think they were.
nope, hard core xtain home skoolers , they weren't educated to work as teachers in public schools

I'm sorry, did you say something?
I don't pay attention to retarded fanatics who are trying to get their hands on other people's children. Yuck.

And the whole xtain thing...hysterical anti-Christian craziness. You belong in a nuthouse, and probably a prison. Hopefully, that will happen. And I bet you're a teacher.

Creepy. But then all our public schools are full of cretins and abusers.

and there lies the problem. The state inspects to " CONTROL" if you ever feel the urge to search look up " Dumbing down America" by Charlotte Iserbyt"... they get to your kids via the education system.

That's one of the areas we can't get it thorough people's head where indoctrination begins and teaching you to accept it is used " it's for the children" , save the children, make pot illegal it's for the children........

When dont bother to listen to , or read information because " we " THINK" it's phony, or we just don't like information it's amazing what one can learn when they stomach what they think they can't stand or don't like.

If kids are homeschool they can't be brainwashed. The only way to allow them to have their cake and eat it too is to do this then that brings the same standards " FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES" . or else.......

Forum List

Back