Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

Well, if it's right there for all to see, you shouldn't be having so much trouble PRODUCING some of it ....

I'm waiting .......

You can wait until your face turns blue you puke, I could give a damn what your mentally ill self thinks. Hell, You can watch paint dry all doped up for all I care. ~BH

BolshevikHunter,

This is between you and me. I know for a fact that BarracK Obama is Lenin's grandson. You are right on with the birth certificate concern but it is bigger than you know.

Obama's goal is to carry on his grandfather's revolution.

Only one person can save our country and the world and bring this to the attention of all. That person would be you BolshevikHunter. Go out and spread the word.

Look at a picture of Obama and Lenin. The resemblance is amazing.

You will become a super hero like Spiderman, Superman and Joe the plumber.

Well, if it's right there for all to see, you shouldn't be having so much trouble PRODUCING some of it ....

I'm waiting .......

You can wait until your face turns blue you puke, I could give a damn what your mentally ill self thinks. Hell, You can watch paint dry all doped up for all I care. ~BH

BolshevikHunter,

This is between you and me. I know for a fact that BarracK Obama is Lenin's grandson. You are right on with the birth certificate concern but it is bigger than you know.

Only one person can save our country and the world and bring this to the attention of all. That person would be you BolshevikHunter. Go out and spread the word.

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I have it on good authority that Obama is a clone, made by aliens, spliced together from Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, and (just for fun) Elvis Presley.

His evil plot is to soften us up to make us ready for an Alien invasion. The aliens, as anyone can tell you, all look exactly like Rosie O'Donnell.

Get your facts straight before you make crazy accusations like that!

Vast,

What you are saying and what I am saying actually all ties together.

Either way, the solution lies with Bolshevik(Alien)Hunter and his Birther friends. These nut cases will save the world.

They are also going to show us all the world is flat and not round. We have much to learn from these people.

BolshevikHunter,

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I have it on good authority that Obama is a clone, made by aliens, spliced together from Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, and (just for fun) Elvis Presley.

His evil plot is to soften us up to make us ready for an Alien invasion. The aliens, as anyone can tell you, all look exactly like Rosie O'Donnell.

Get your facts straight before you make crazy accusations like that!
Dammit! You were supposed to keep that a secret.

Now I'll be forced to reconstitute my alien horde sooner than I had anticipated :evil:

instantmartians1.jpg

Anyone have a quarter?

Ah, ok. That is the one I wanted. Finally loaded. Here:

Tracing Your Genealogy

The general rule of thumb in determining 50 percent blood quantum is to submit enough documentation tracing your genealogy to your full Hawaiian ancestor(s). Some applicants need only go back one or two generations - that is, to their grandparents.

Others may need to go back further, gathering pieces of information which eventually grow into a large family tree with roots beginning with full Hawaiian ancestors.

However, before starting your search for acceptable documents, kuka, or consult with your ohana. They are an invaluable source of information. Once you've "talked story" you should be better prepared to begin gathering the documentation needed to show eligibility for the program.

There are two categories of documents used in determining eligibility: primary and secondary.

Primary Documents

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Isn't this the same website that had displayed these instructions until June 10th, 2009:
Here, from a Hawaii state document that was posted on June 10, 2009, is a description of how to apply for the original "Certificate of Live Birth" (the original birth certificate) as opposed to the "Certification of Live Birth":
In order to process your application [to prove native Hawaiian ancestry], DHHL [Department of Hawaiian Homelands] utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.
Please note that DOH Department of Health no longer offers same day service. If you plan on picking up your certified DOH document(s), you should allow at least 10 working days for DOH to process your request(s), OR four to six weeks if you want your certified certificate(s) mailed to you.
This post on the DHHL website was taken down sometime between June 10 and June 18, 2009 and replaced with "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth [original birth certificates] and Certifications of Live Birth [the abbreviated computer printouts] ... Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth."
So, up until June 10, 2009, a procedure was in place at the Dept of Health for application for copies of the original "Certificate of Live Birth."
CNN's gross negligence on birth certificate

And here is the sample Request for Birth Record Form that shows how to acquire the long for, even though there is no seperate box to check for long form...Page 10.
Here is the same info from the WND site duplicated from an Anti-birther website.

In order to process your application, DHHL [Department of Hawaiian Home Lands] utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.

When requesting a certified copy of your birth certificate from the Vital Records Section of DOH, let the clerk know you are requesting it “For DHHL Purposes,” and that you need a copy of the original Certificate of Live Birth and not the computer-generated Certification.

Barackryphal: Why the Department of Hawaii Home Lands Doesn't Matter
So there was certainly a mechanism to acquire a long form Certificate of Birth in place...at least up to June 10th, 2009.

Last edited:
Missourian,

What you are saying further proves Obama was born in Russia. He is Lenin's grandson. Putin and his cronies thought they could sneak Barack into the US and elect him President and no opne would know.

They did not count on people like you catching them.

Now let's hear the argument about the earth being flat. There are still nut cases out there that think it is round.

Missourian,

What you are saying further proves Obama was born in Russia. He is Lenin's grandson. Putin and his cronies thought they could sneak Barack into the US and elect him President and no opne would know.

Now let's hear the argument about the earth being flat. There are still nut cases out there that think it is round.

You make Alinsky very proud.

Perhaps you can petition Gunny to change your handle to "Rule 5". :D

Isn't this the same website that had displayed these instructions until June 10th, 2009:
Here, from a Hawaii state document that was posted on June 10, 2009, is a description of how to apply for the original "Certificate of Live Birth" (the original birth certificate) as opposed to the "Certification of Live Birth":
In order to process your application [to prove native Hawaiian ancestry], DHHL [Department of Hawaiian Homelands] utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.
Please note that DOH Department of Health no longer offers same day service. If you plan on picking up your certified DOH document(s), you should allow at least 10 working days for DOH to process your request(s), OR four to six weeks if you want your certified certificate(s) mailed to you.
This post on the DHHL website was taken down sometime between June 10 and June 18, 2009 and replaced with "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth [original birth certificates] and Certifications of Live Birth [the abbreviated computer printouts] ... Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth."
So, up until June 10, 2009, a procedure was in place at the Dept of Health for application for copies of the original "Certificate of Live Birth."

So there was certainly a mechanism to acquire a long form Certificate of Birth in place...at least up to June 10th, 2009.

No, there wasn't. The application for a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii does not include the option to obtain a 'long' form.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

That specific form used to request birth records has been in effect since September, '05.

Additionally:

Moreover, WorldNetDaily claims even the state of Hawaii doesn't accept "Certification of Live Birth" as proof that an individual was physically born in Hawaii.

They point to a policy from the Hawaii Department of Home Lands, which stated on its Web site:

"In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

That's actually a misnomer, said Lloyd Yonenaka, a spokesman for DHLL. In order to be eligible for their program, you must prove that your ancestry is at least 50 percent native Hawaiian. And when he says native, he means indigenous. They don't even care if you were born in Hawaii. They use birth certificates as a starting point to look into a person's ancestry. Very different.

Here's what the DHLL site says now: "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth."

PolitiFact | 'Birthers' claim Gibbs lied when he said Obama's birth certificate is posted on the Internet

I have no doubt that the birther issue prompted them to UPDATE (see my response below) and clarify their instructions.

And here is the sample Request for Birth Record Form that shows how to acquire the long for, even though there is no seperate box to check for long form...Page 10.
Here is the same info from the WND site duplicated from an Anti-birther website.

In order to process your application, DHHL [Department of Hawaiian Home Lands] utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.

When requesting a certified copy of your birth certificate from the Vital Records Section of DOH, let the clerk know you are requesting it “For DHHL Purposes,” and that you need a copy of the original Certificate of Live Birth and not the computer-generated Certification.

Look again at the link to the DHHL booklet. Scroll all the way to the end. Note the date of the publication.

With Highlights -- Loaa Ka Aina Hoopulapula - Hawaiian Lands Program

August 2000.

Now when was it again that Hawaii went "paperless" and began issuing only COLB upon request for a birth certificate?

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Information about births is transferred electronically from hospitals to the department.

"The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."

"The birth certificate form has been modified over the years and decades to conform to national standards and models," she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

Born identity - Kokua Line - Starbulletin.com

http://nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/obama-birth-certificate1.jpg

Note the date on the bottom of the COLB.

I think it is great that the birthers and the deathers show up at these town hall meetings. Some of em look like they are having coronaries. Stupid old fucks. I wonder how many go home and keel over?

I hope NONE of them.

I hope ALLof them. Those pieces of shit have over the last fifty years caused more harm to our country than all of our so called foriegn enemies put together. Piss on em.

Huggy is such class act. Gotta love the hatred in this guy.

Missourian,

You make Alinsky very proud.

Perhaps you can petition Gunny to change your handle to "Rule 5". :D

Alinsky organized radicals.
My goal is to organize the wackos, the crazies, the nut cases. This group has not been this focused since the US wanted to give equal rights to African Americans. Many are the same people or the off spring of the racist wackos, crazies and nut cases

I have no idea what rule 5 is. I am guessing you may tell me.

No, there wasn't. The application for a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii does not include the option to obtain a 'long' form.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

That specific form used to request birth records has been in effect since September, '05.

Additionally:

Moreover, WorldNetDaily claims even the state of Hawaii doesn't accept "Certification of Live Birth" as proof that an individual was physically born in Hawaii.

They point to a policy from the Hawaii Department of Home Lands, which stated on its Web site:

"In order to process your application, DHHL. utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

That's actually a misnomer, said Lloyd Yonenaka, a spokesman for DHLL. In order to be eligible for their program, you must prove that your ancestry is at least 50 percent native Hawaiian. And when he says native, he means indigenous. They don't even care if you were born in Hawaii. They use birth certificates as a starting point to look into a person's ancestry. Very different.

Here's what the DHLL site says now: "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth."

PolitiFact | 'Birthers' claim Gibbs lied when he said Obama's birth certificate is posted on the Internet

I have no doubt that the birther issue prompted them to UPDATE (see my response below) and clarify their instructions.

Look again at the link to the DHHL booklet. Scroll all the way to the end. Note the date of the publication.

With Highlights -- Loaa Ka Aina Hoopulapula - Hawaiian Lands Program

August 2000.

Now when was it again that Hawaii went "paperless" and began issuing only COLB upon request for a birth certificate?

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Information about births is transferred electronically from hospitals to the department.

"The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."

"The birth certificate form has been modified over the years and decades to conform to national standards and models," she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

Born identity - Kokua Line - Starbulletin.com

http://nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/obama-birth-certificate1.jpg

Note the date on the bottom of the COLB.

Regardless of the reasons...the Certificate of Live Birth (long form)was not only availible, but required by anyone participating in this program.

I saw the date on the booklet.

It was included as proof of the policy pertaining to the requisite long form as was listed at the web address until June 10, 2009, when it was removed.

The Certificate of Birth (long form) was available until 2009 and still may be. I have found no evidence that states unequivocally that it is not.

I know, this is where you post "the certification of birth is the only document issued..." Yada yada etc so on...but that does not state specifically that the Certificate of Birth is off limits.

In fact, based on the availability of the Certificate of Birth (long form) up to June 2009, there are only two viable conclusions.

Either the long form was and is still available or the state of Hawaii is utterly incompetent.

Neither option instills much confidence.

Regardless of the reasons...the Certificate of Live Birth (long form)was not only availible, but required by anyone participating in this program.

"In order to process your application, DHHL. utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."
There is nothing in that statement that says Hawaii issues long form birth certificates.

I saw the date on the booklet.

It was included as proof of the policy pertaining to the requisite long form as was listed at the web address until June 10, 2009, when it was removed.
It was proof that long forms were available as of August 2000, when the booklet was published.

The Certificate of Birth (long form) was available until 2009 and still may be. I have found no evidence that states unequivocally that it is not.
You have not proven that it was available up to June 2009. The statement that DHHL clarified does NOT say the state of Hawaii issued long forms at that time.

I know, this is where you post "the certification of birth is the only document issued..." Yada yada etc so on...but that does not state specifically that the Certificate of Birth is off limits.

In fact, based on the availability of the Certificate of Birth (long form) up to June 2009, there are only two viable conclusions.

Either the long form was and is still available or the state of Hawaii is utterly incompetent.

Neither option instills much confidence.

Actually, there is a third option. That the state of Hawaii has not issued long form birth certificates since 2001, and the DHHL site was updated to clarify that, since there was nothing in their previous statement that says long forms were available upon request.

So I ask again... since the birthers' claim is that it's possible to obtain a long form birth certificate, and that anyone can obtain one (even those NOT born in Hawaii), why hasn't anyone been able to produce one to prove me wrong?

President Obama has a 75% approval rating in his home state of Hawaii. That means there are 25% who don't like him. Beyond that, there are those who do support the President who would like to see the birthers shut the hell up. So out of all those people, why haven't the birthers found anyone --- just one, mind you --- to request and produce a long form birth certificate currently issued by the state of Hawaii. Just one.

Since they are available and stuff.

With all due respect this is a waste of effort. All you'd manage to do even if you succeeded in you goal at this point is to replace Obama with Biden. That isn't step in any direction worth traveling.

As I check back in I see more huffing and puffing from the birthers and their desire to try to keep hammering on peripheral crap like what was available and when while they STILL haven't produced a single piece of rationalization for expecting THIS president to just go along with their efforts to change the rules AFTER the game has been won.

"He's a foreign agent"
"Well then, produce some evidence to support that claim."
"If you can't SEE it on your own, your an idiot."

Apparently we are supposed to accept their claims without any supporting evidence or WE are the idiots.

Yeah, good luck with that one in court.

Until you folks can establish your credibility with some evidence or even some reasonable explanation as to WHY Obama should just go along with your attempt to change the rules after the fact, (and in almost a year you have been unable to do so) do NOT expect anyone to take you seriously and do not expect Obama to "just go along." If you can't satisfactorily answer the "WHY" question, then no one is going to just overlook your lack of legitimacy and give you what you want.

It would be NUTS to turn over the qualification documentation process to a bunch of nutjobs who haven't been able to articulate a single plausible reason for wanting to change the rules after the game is over. Right now there have been a lot more reasonable justifications offered for why no one should give in to you folks than you've offered for your request.

But I'm STILL listening if you have anything reasonable.

Anyone got anything ?????????????

Last edited:
Ya know... for this being such a NON ISSUE to you NON BIRTHERS, you sure are going to great lengths to keep the issue front and center.

Scared? Yeah you probably are. I would be too if the guy I was defending was spending millions on hiding the very thing you say he doesn't have to show. That right there reeks of "something to hide." I'm not worried. If there was nothing to it, then we all move on. At least we had plenty of reason for doubt. If there is something to it and obama does NOT qualify as a "natural born citizen," then you people that have been defending obama will go down in history as the biggest bunch of ass licking, constitution wrecking, obamabot defending, moon bat shit crazy lunatics this country has ever seen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back