Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

I know that you're infactuated with me dipshit, but I am not into your gerbal habit. ~BH

Why is it that the uber righties all have such bad spelling and grammar and don't use spellcheck???

Wouldn't it be great if you jumped off the nearest bridge? Head first I would personally recommend? ~BH

LOL.

What are you? Like 12 fucking years old or something?

After all these years you should know the answer to that question. Course, You always were a but slow and easy to own. LOL!!!!!!!! You leftist puke you.

SmileyGoBoom.gif

Just for you! You like? eNJOY! ~BH

After all these years you should know the answer to that question. Course, You always were a but slow and easy to own. LOL!!!!!!!! You leftist puke you.

SmileyGoBoom.gif

I guess if internet smilies are your thing...

At any rate, coming from a barely literate jackass like yourself, you'll understand if I am less than concerned with your assessments of my intelligence.

SmileyGoBoom.gif

I guess if internet smilies are your thing...

At any rate, coming from a barely literate jackass like yourself, you'll understand if I am less than concerned with your assessments of my intelligence.

Bullcrap worm boy. I am already in your head and this is just the beggining for you.

Vacation.gif
~BH

It's funny just how full of shit you are bro. ~BH

Prove me wrong. "Bro".

I am not going anywhere loser. I got all night to expose your crystal clear mental illness. ~BH

You see, that is where we are different.

In about an hour, I am going out to drink with people who are a damn sight more interesting than you.

Have fun in front of your computer on a Friday night.

Don't worry, 16 will come soon enough.

You see, that is where we are different.

You got that part right bro. but....

In about an hour, I am going out to drink with people who are a damn sight more interesting than you.

Really, I thought you were already Drunk? Hey, Just give the ladies a break, I am sure that they are all sick of some creep drooling all over them I am sure.

Have fun in front of your computer on a Friday night.

Don't worry, 16 will come soon enough.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I won't be here either. rest assure I'll be back looking for your ignorant posts though. Gonna be fun. I am looking forward to it yuh drunk. ;) ~BH

I am sure that a dipshit like yourself has. I wonder why? LOL!!!

Because you fuck-tards don't have any original thoughts?

But hey? Drink up Johnny! ~BH

I will. In an hour. Apparently, like spelling, the concept of time is too tough for you to grasp.

Sounds to me like you decided to skip the shower, no suprise there, so you could act mature with me a little longer? Hey bro, Don't forget the one for the road you careless drunk. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_shhh: ~BH

Sounds to me like you decided to skip the shower, no suprise there, so you could act mature with me a little longer? Hey bro, Don't forget the one for the road you careless drunk. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you, a mormon or something?

Or do you just suck at insults?

Or do you just suck at life?

Or is it all three?

What are you, a mormon or something?

Or do you just suck at insults?

Or do you just suck at life?

Or is it all three?

I think a better question would be what do you suck, and I think I can easily guess the answer? Enjoy your night out at the gay bath house. I would advise you to not drink too much or you might wake up with a headache and a really sore behind. ~BH

Forum List

Back