Billy Graham has died at 99

"Just hearing his voice makes me thank God. I cannot count all the people I know who are came to Christ through Billy Graham’s ministry." - President Trump
I can, ZERO.

No you can't.
No real Christian would ever be a friend of Tramp, and you know that is true.

No I don''t know that is true....you really need to cease telling me what I know or think. I don't listen to leftist twits like you.

The thread is about Graham...get on the topic please.

"Just hearing his voice makes me thank God. I cannot count all the people I know who are came to Christ through Billy Graham’s ministry." - President Trump
I can, ZERO.

No you can't.
You do not know the Scriptures.

Or what a sense of humor is.

You should find another thread to troll.

I can, ZERO.

No you can't.
Jesus spent his ministry hanging out with sinners, so stop displaying your moronic ignorance to everyone.

He lived a simple life. You no nothing of his life.
At home
23b3e11b8f7e8b3be5dc7c9dc3089a70--billy-graham-christian-inspiration.jpg

Commenting on his $3,000 suits, "they fellith from heaven and fitith me perfectly"
Sure just a tiny little log cabin.

A better picture of the Graham mansion.

billy-grahams-house.jpg

I can, ZERO.

No you can't.
He was a friend of bill Clinton, why not?

He was a friend to everyone of our Presidents since President Truman.

Wow, you have really been tainted. Billy Graham’s mission was to bring others to know Jesus. His was a simple message.
His organization, Samaritan’s Purse, mission is to bring physical and spiritual aid to hurting people wherever they may be. They are the first to show up with whatever is needed, be it food and water, doctors, nurses, or building materials, whatever is needed, after every major disaster or major disease outbreak, anywhere in the world. They do it quietly, not looking for accolades. They do it for their love of all others.

I can, ZERO.

No you can't.

I can, ZERO.

No you can't.
He was a friend of bill Clinton, why not?

He was a friend to everyone of our Presidents since President Truman.

he was not annoying------relative to some other television preachers-----
NON THREATENING-----NON OBNOXIOUS

On one hand, I'm bewildered and dismayed at the extravagance of some church pastors and leaders.

On the other hand, though they live well, some may still give the majority of their earnings to charity.

Let them enjoy their earthly rewards.

Faun in post #5 is probably correct. He knew he was going to get it. That's why, for safety's sake, he (televised [italics]) a search for his final resting place, which video should still be available. Moonglow's rump has (finally [italics}) found the correct place to go bare.

Forum List

Back