Biological Male can compete in the Olympics as a Female.

Women are mad as hell over this....you don't know it because the media is hiding their anger....not covering them and their opinion on having to compete against men.....when have you ever heard a reporter ask a woman athlete what she thinks about this?....how about never.....

The problem is they arent mad enough. They could be heard despite the MSM if they actually wanted to, but a lot of them Im sure are afraid of being beat down for not propping up trannies by actually wanting things to be fair and equal.

Thats why we have trannies getting special attention and rights, its the same thing for blacks and so on, because sane people arent mad enough. Thats why were losing america and why things are just insane right now because the "average american" isnt standing up enough or unified enough.

They sit back and take it all on the chin. We wouldnt have BLM, riots, trannies competing in the Olympics, statues being torn down, CRT taught to small children and so on because the american public is allowing it all to happen. Me, you, and millions of other americans just sit and complain online a little and that is it. Were pacifists in all of this. If I had a way to truly stand up with others and oppose this nonsense I would, but really I can only complain so much because I am part of the problem.

All of this shit would go away if enough people stood together, MSM does have some power, but only when its against scattered and scared people. A united front they cant ignore.

Follow the science here.

Global warming has caused men to become women that is no fault of their own.

Hence they should be able to compete

Or are you a science denier?
Cannabis effeminizes male gonads, directly affecting dihydrotestosterone. Defining the biological male is as problematic as transgendered identifying as females, or testing female athletes for testosterone. At what time of the day? Morning cortisol is a different critter from evening cortisol. Thus, suggested viewing: Ladyhawke.

Competition and the Dual Hormone Hypothesis

”Do you still have the cringing desire to mutilate yourself, and if so, have you sought conversion therapy outside of the state or nation?”

Next thing Blacks will be transitioning into whites to break white men and women jumping and track records.

Blame Bruce

He she.............it..........what the hell pronoun again!!!!!!!!!!! F#ck pronouns! Bruce started all this!!!!
The problem is they arent mad enough. They could be heard despite the MSM if they actually wanted to, but a lot of them Im sure are afraid of being beat down for not propping up trannies by actually wanting things to be fair and equal.

Thats why we have trannies getting special attention and rights, its the same thing for blacks and so on, because sane people arent mad enough. Thats why were losing america and why things are just insane right now because the "average american" isnt standing up enough or unified enough.

They sit back and take it all on the chin. We wouldnt have BLM, riots, trannies competing in the Olympics, statues being torn down, CRT taught to small children and so on because the american public is allowing it all to happen. Me, you, and millions of other americans just sit and complain online a little and that is it. Were pacifists in all of this. If I had a way to truly stand up with others and oppose this nonsense I would, but really I can only complain so much because I am part of the problem.

All of this shit would go away if enough people stood together, MSM does have some power, but only when its against scattered and scared people. A united front they cant ignore.
A united, boycott-ready front.

I disagree.

Once despotism takes over the mass protests mean next to nothing.

Great point but look what they do to a united front....Jan 6 protesters are still sitting in jail....

I am way far left, and would never support this.
Once one has spent decades as a man, just different hormones for awhile is not going to change major things, like circulation capacity, muscle types, bone structure, etc.
Bone structure will never change and I'm pretty sure muscles won't either.

If a Female tests high testosterone levels they can be disqualified, but a biologocal Male can compete as a Female. This sort of logic only makes sense to the loons.

Dude is a shero - just like all the guys who realized they were women as the Titanic was sinking...

Forum List

Back