Bipartisan group of black senators (Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, etc) introduce 'anti-lynching' bill

The excuses galore as to why we should not have an anti-lynching bill. Makes one wonder. Indeed. What's on the future agenda?

I've seen no excuses.

I've made no excuses.

I've been pointing out that this bill does not address any real issue, and what it actually does is inflame the racial divide.

None of you fucktards on the left have addressed that, as you gleefully pretend that lynching is a real problem.

These leftards are beyond help. They want to pass a bill to stop some imaginary lynchings, yet they murder 1.3 million unborn children every year in the U.S.

How anyone can give credence to anything that comes out a liberal's mouth, is beyond me.

Don’t hate crimes require a demonstrable act of intent to harm because of some form of discrimination?

Wouldn’t a lynching already be a hate crime if it’s proved to be due to a reason covered by hate crime laws?

Don’t hate crimes require a demonstrable act of intent to harm because of some form of discrimination?

Wouldn’t a lynching already be a hate crime if it’s proved to be due to a reason covered by hate crime laws?

Of course.

THis is not about any crime.

This is about making press statements that give talking heads something to say to continue to divide America.

More excuses for being against an anti-lynching bill....have the Deplorable Nation truly sunk that low? Sure looks like it.

Of course.

This is about making press statements that give talking heads something to say to continue to divide America.

The authors of the bill know that it's so redundant that it will never be passed. Then they can claim that the bill's failure was due to "racism."

Same shit, they're just using a different shovel.

Of course.

The authors of the bill know that it's so redundant that it will never be passed. Then they can claim that the bill's failure was due to "racism."

Yep. They are incredibly fucking assholes.

People like that, have torn this nation apart.

Fascinating optics....not only be AGAINST an anti-lynch bill...but get hostile about it to boot. :clap:

Fascinating optics....not only be AGAINST an anti-lynch bill...but get hostile about it to boot. :clap:

And that is what this is about.

Using bullshit to further divide and inflame racial tensions.

You libs must be very worried that minorities might realize how good the economy is, and not turn up in the numbers you need in the mid terms.

So, turn the race baiting up to 11.

It is all you have.

Of course.

Yep. They are incredibly fucking assholes.

People like that, have torn this nation apart.

That's the only way they can stay in power: Fear-mongering and a promise that if you give away your rights and wealth to the government, it will make it all better.

Same shit, different shovel. You people don't seem to get it, and I sincerely doubt that you ever will.

Same shit, different shovel. You people don't seem to get it, and I sincerely doubt that you ever will.
What is there to not get? That we have posters arguing AGAINST an anti-lynching bill. I'm not too surprised tho.

This is constructive.

enhanced-buzz-5555-1308162939-14.jpg
Unreal how far and fast this hole is growing

Lynching is a serious problem. The last one was in 1981. Every black face is at risk.

This is a stupid excuse for wasting time passing a "prove that you really love blacks" law.

Forum List

Back