Bipartisan group of black senators (Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, etc) introduce 'anti-lynching' bill

BS move to make it seem like the trump era is racist

Black senators introduce anti-lynching bill

The Trump Era doesn't seem racist. It is racist.

How so? Trump has been in the public since the 70s, he had a television show for 15 years, he appeared on Letterman, Leno, and even Oprah over and over again......he has received awards from the likes of jesse jackson...... and it was only when he decided to run for President as a Republican that all of a sudden, all those assholes who were happy to hang out with him since the 70s, suddenly discovered he was a racist....

Funny how that works out....

Just as I expected....trumpanzees arguing against something that SHOULD have no real argument against it.

You mean except no one is getting lynched....... so there is no reason for this bill.... the republicans defeated the democrat kkk decades ago and made the democrats stop lynching black Americans.... don't worry, if the democrats start hanging black Americans, we republicans have the guns to stop them.... again....

Just as I expected....trumpanzees arguing against something that SHOULD have no real argument against it.

You mean except no one is getting lynched....... so there is no reason for this bill.... the republicans defeated the democrat kkk decades ago and made the democrats stop lynching black Americans.... don't worry, if the democrats start hanging black Americans, we republicans have the guns to stop them.... again....
Please continue to argue against an anti-lynching bill...says so very much.

Ugh ... "lynching" ... ??

Isn't that already a hate crime? I haven't heard of any lynchings going on ...

Cons see a thread like this and it makes them squirm because it so closely describes them. They prefer, like toadstools, to hide in the shadows in the decaying tree trunks. Dragging them into the sunlight burns their skin.

Cons see a thread like this and it makes them squirm because it so closely describes them. They prefer, like toadstools, to hide in the shadows in the decaying tree trunks. Dragging them into the sunlight burns their skin.
I would like to say I'm surprised to see anyone be against an anti-lynching bill....but I've been around these trumpanzees too long for any kind of surprise to set in.

I would like to say I'm surprised to see anyone be against an anti-lynching bill....but I've been around these trumpanzees too long for any kind of surprise to set in.

It just seems like a political stunt, since I haven't heard of any lynchings. If people were being lynched (especially non-white people), it would make front page news. The fact that I haven't heard a peep tells me it's just nonsense, like a bill to fight against a dingo infestation or some other imaginary ill.

Once again blacks show how desperate they are to show how stupid and useless they are in any capacity other than causing problems.

And what you just said isn't racist, right?
Telling the truth to people like you must be, but to people that really deal with truth, it is simply a sad fact. Too bad unhinged idiots like you cannot see past your agenda to shithole-ize this country by denying crime and allowing crime at every opportunity.

Your pretense that lynching is a real issue today,

a. shows you to be a race baiting asshole.

b. is helping to keep this nation terribly divided. I thought libs like Unity?

Once again blacks show how desperate they are to show how stupid and useless they are in any capacity other than causing problems.

And what you just said isn't racist, right?
Telling the truth to people like you must be, but to people that really deal with truth, it is simply a sad fact. Too bad unhinged idiots like you cannot see past your agenda to shithole-ize this country by denying crime and allowing crime at every opportunity.

Just saw on the news they have one republican onboard

Doomed

THis purpose of this bill is not to fight non existent lynchings, but to inflame racial tension.

Why do you want to be divisive?

The excuses galore as to why we should not have an anti-lynching bill. Makes one wonder. Indeed. What's on the future agenda?
Are you really that stupid to not know that taking someone and hanging them is against the law and murder? Are that fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back