Bipartisanship: 58/28 Believe ChiCom Flu Came from Lab

"U.S. adults were almost twice as likely to say the virus was the result of a lab leak in China than human contact with an infected animal, which many scientists believe is the most likely scenario."

I don't know about you, but I believe scientists on science stuff, waaaaaay more than I believe the average U.S. adult.
How do you know many dont believe it came from a lab?
I have heard many speak about it coming from the lab. Huge coincidence ground zero was heavy piss stream away from a virology lab that was manipulating coronaviruses, right?
I took that straight out of the quoted article, dude. It's the whole premise of the thread.
The whole premise is only unthinking sheeples believe the virus is natural and the ChiComs played no roll.

By far the largest bio WMD attack in world history. Even if it was originally an accident, the coverup by the ChiCom government prevented containment.

And Joe and his flying monkeys MSM ignore it.

A lot of lefties are going to have to eat shit over this, since they refused to even listen to the idea when Trump suggested it. The world will not forget how Big Left reacted to this theory in 2020. Turns out Trump was very likely right.

Isn't this what we've figured all along?

I heard something about "wet markets", whatever the hell THAT is, for a couple of weeks, but otherwise I thought it was a lab.

Is this big news?
Joe killed the investigation to determine.

Only after everyone with a room temperature IQ pressured him into giving the WMD attack lip service.

I heard something about "wet markets", whatever the hell THAT is, for a couple of weeks, but otherwise I thought it was a lab.

Is this big news?

Only after everyone with a room temperature IQ pressured him into giving the WMD attack lip service.
This is a WMD attack?

Is this big news?

This is a WMD attack?
Bio WMD. Even if unintentionally released, ChiCom government took action and refused to allow it to be contained.
Only question now is it murder or manslaughter of over 4 million people.

Here's a great one from the New York Times, barely a month ago:

mandavilli-story.jpg

Is this big news?

So.
If as you say ‘everyone knows’, why did WHO lie and why did Biden rejoin WHO that as you say knowingly lied?

A lot of lefties are going to have to eat shit over this, since they refused to even listen to the idea when Trump suggested it. The world will not forget how Big Left reacted to this theory in 2020. Turns out Trump was very likely right.
If Trump knew it was a WMD, why did he claim it was just the flu?

Let's not forget about Fauci, he should be executed.
All I can say is WOW.

Who did you want in his place? Scott Atlas?
Charlie Brown probably have been better. Fauci said that hydrochroloquine wouldn't have any affect on covid. Well he knew he was wrong and it cost thousands of American lives. Just because he didn't want Trump to get credit for anything. Yes, he should be executed for that alone.

Forum List

Back