Birmingham cop beaten unconcious w own gun; says he was scared to shoot; bystanders just take pics

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Beaten Detective Was Afraid to Use Force Officer.com

Congrats libs. This cop stopped a reckless driver. Guy gets out of car...attacks cop. TAKES COPS GUN. Beats the cop unconcious with the gun. The dirt bag then....with the cops gun....decides not to kill him.

Bystanders took photos of the unconcious bloody cop rather than help.

Cop said he was "afraid of the consequences in media if he had shot.him."

DISGUSTING.

Libs....your fault.

Yep. Who the fuck beats the shit out of a cop simply for a reckless driving ticket!? So now you get to go to prison for what? Attempted murder of a peace officer?

There are countless videos on the Internet of cops brutalizing people who didn't deserve it. Why are they surprised the general public doesn't want to interfere to help them when it happens to them? As I've said before, it's the police and the politicians who have created this hostility towards law enforcement.

Congrats libs. This cop stopped a reckless driver. Guy gets out of car...attacks cop. TAKES COPS GUN. Beats the cop unconcious with the gun. The dirt bag then....with the cops gun....decides not to kill him.

DISGUSTING.

Libs....your fault.

Yuh huh. Last week I dropped a dish on the floor and broke it. Your fault.

Loser.

DISGUSTING.

Libs....your fault.
I make a motion to "blame the Judicature" for not improving our aqueducts and roads with gun lovers who refuse to muster for posse duty whenever necessary.

There are countless videos on the Internet of cops brutalizing people who didn't deserve it. Why are they surprised the general public doesn't want to interfere to help them when it happens to them? As I've said before, it's the police and the politicians who have created this hostility towards law enforcement.
So according to you it's OK for people to do and abet the very thing they oppose?

Put cameras on police = problem solved
Yup...

Just like traffic cams stopped speeders and people going thru red lights.
Please think before you post.

I do.

Do you?

Cameras can be turned on and off, or blocked.

they may help with the problem, but they won't solve the problem
If an officer turns off a camera right before a shooting, it should serve as evidence against the officer.

Put cameras on police, and they no longer have to worry about pulling the trigger because if they truly are justified the video will show it.

Yup...

I do.

Do you?

If an officer turns off a camera right before a shooting, it should serve as evidence against the officer.

Put cameras on police, and they no longer have to worry about pulling the trigger because if they truly are justified the video will show it.

, it should serve as evidence against the officer.

Circumstantial evidence, at best.

Yup...

I do.

Do you?

Pretty damn good circumstantial evidence. People are convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time.

Yup...

I do.

Do you?

Pretty damn good circumstantial evidence. People are convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time.

any decent lawyer would get it laughed out of court

I do.

Do you?

any decent lawyer would get it laughed out of court
Not if wearing the cameras was a legal requirement for police.

Why is it that we only get to hear the cop's side of every story? Why doesn't the news media give both sides of a story like this? I read nothing that would indicate any truth to the cop's story. What I read was that a cop got his ass beat by a person that was possibly drunk. It's the cop's story that he feared being news headlines, and he did make headlines after all. This sounds to me like a cop that got his ass beat, and using the excuse that he feared publicity if he acted as a cop and arrested the possibly drunk person. Guess what, he made headlines anyway. If there were witnesses, which is obvious by the photo that there were witnesses, then the cop would've had proof to back his action had he shot to kill. Something doesn't add up with the cops story.

He called for back-up, which gives him verification of a possible incident. Therefore, if he had shot the possible drunk, he would've walked with no charges. Something just doesn't read right in the story. There must be more to it than what's in the article.

Forum List

Back