Birmingham cop beaten unconcious w own gun; says he was scared to shoot; bystanders just take pics

Bystanders took photos of the unconcious bloody cop rather than help.

There are countless videos on the Internet of cops brutalizing people who didn't deserve it. Why are they surprised the general public doesn't want to interfere to help them when it happens to them? As I've said before, it's the police and the politicians who have created this hostility towards law enforcement.
Thank you. You're 110% correct. Cops have brought all of this on themselves for not policing their own profession.

There needs to be a solution that makes sense!!!! A moderate solution.
1. Cops should have the right to defend themselves
2. Cops shouldn't have the right to shoot people for stupid reasons
3. We should legalize drugs and reduce sentences on non-violent crimes

Sanity!

There are countless videos on the Internet of cops brutalizing people who didn't deserve it. Why are they surprised the general public doesn't want to interfere to help them when it happens to them? As I've said before, it's the police and the politicians who have created this hostility towards law enforcement.

Had this cop drawn his gun and shot him....BEFORE he had his gun taken and knocked unconcious and allowed the thug the CHOICE of whether to murder him or not.......YOU would be bitching about the cop shooting a man.

Had this cop drawn his gun and shot him....BEFORE he had his gun taken and knocked unconcious and allowed the thug the CHOICE of whether to murder him or not.......YOU would be bitching about the cop shooting a man.

If the man physically attacked him, why would I complain about it?

If the man physically attacked him, why would I complain about it?

Oh I don't know....maybe the countless times you've hitched about cops using self defense in the past.

So....should the cop have waited to see if he was gonna actually get his gun taken and knocked unconcious before defending his life?

Or....should.he have waited....and once he realized "OU SHIT HE TOOK MY GUN AND KNOCKED ME OUT"....and only then taken severe self defense action?

This is kinda why cops are trained to shoot people who reach for their guns....BEFORE they actually get the gun.

Because once they have it....your survival is the bad guys choice to make.

Pistol-whipped Alabama detective held fire - CNN.com

National media picking it up now.

Disgusting cop haters like DontTazeMeBro and ClosedCaption will love this: Bystanders photographed the bloody unconcious officer rather than help him. They posted comments like "Pistol whip his ass to sleep!" and one offering the cop milk and cookies for his "nap time".

Good job all you Cowards who have smeared cops 24/7 for a year. This is why police nationwide are saying fuck it. I hope you all are the first ones who thugs face rape and shoot...and as you call 911 the closest cops say fuck it and finish their lunch before even starting the patrol car.

But of course...had he shot....it would've been white cop shoots unarmed man for a fucking month and riots in Birmingham.

Boys in blue....it ain't worth it. Stand down and stay free and safe.

Beaten Detective Was Afraid to Use Force Officer.com

Congrats libs. This cop stopped a reckless driver. Guy gets out of car...attacks cop. TAKES COPS GUN. Beats the cop unconcious with the gun. The dirt bag then....with the cops gun....decides not to kill him.

Cop said he was "afraid of the consequences in media if he had shot.him."

DISGUSTING.

Libs....your fault.
To heck with those who do not like cops being out there doing what they are supposed to do!!!

God bless you and that cop always!!!

Holly

P.S. People who do nothing but film things instead of helping where they can see that it is needed, to me, are in sheer and severe need of a swift kicking where it hurts!!!

Beaten Detective Was Afraid to Use Force Officer.com

Congrats libs. This cop stopped a reckless driver. Guy gets out of car...attacks cop. TAKES COPS GUN. Beats the cop unconcious with the gun. The dirt bag then....with the cops gun....decides not to kill him.

Cop said he was "afraid of the consequences in media if he had shot.him."

DISGUSTING.

Libs....your fault.
To heck with those who do not like cops being out there doing what they are supposed to do!!!

God bless you and that cop always!!!

Holly

P.S. People who do nothing but film things instead of helping where they can see that it is needed, to me, are in sheer and severe need of a swift kicking where it hurts!!!

Yep. Unfortunately....weak men like DontTazeMeBro and ClosedCaption hate cops and want them dead or in jail. They demonize them non stop....and are too stupid to understand basic statistics that show just how overwhelmingly tiny the % of bad cops is.

You'll get used to police changing "lalalalalalalalalalalla....." while ignoring your calls for help.

You might, if you're sufficiently liberal, come to love it.

As you bleed out.

You'll get used to police changing "lalalalalalalalalalalla....." while ignoring your calls for help.

You might, if you're sufficiently liberal, come to love it.

As you bleed out.

Yep. It's slowly becoming reality. And to think....nearby Democrat voters took photos of the unconcious bloody cop and posted them on social media and mocked the officer. And they same terds would call 911 if they got shot by a rival gang member.

Cops have some hard choices to make. Well....not really. If a cop wants to stay anonymous and free and alive...just ignore all crime.

I wish cop haters would actually answer this question.

If this white Birmingham cop had shot this unarmed black man....would libtards have protested and rioted in Birmingham? Would MSNBC be in Birmingham trying to reawaken the racial past of Alabama? Selma?

They don't have to answer. It's a yes to all.

^^well....appears libs done have an answer for this one. They smear cops and criticize their tactics. Yet....obviously can't offer better solutions.

^^well....appears libs done have an answer for this one. They smear cops and criticize their tactics. Yet....obviously can't offer better solutions.
A better solution:
(1) Cops police their own profession
(2) Cops held to the same standards as everyone else.
(3) No free passes in the legal system
(4) Cops give respect and get respect
(5) End police brutality, corruption, rape, theft, murder, and perjury
(6) End cops covering up for other cops
(7) Have independent agencies ( non-law enforcement ) investigate "I feared for my safety", and "I feared for my life".

A better solution:
(7) Have independent agencies ( non-law enforcement ) investigate "I feared for my safety", and "I feared for my life".

Haha!!!

Ok. This will be fun.

#1 and #7 contradict each other. You want police to "police their own profession". But then say police should only be investigated by non-police. Um....you can't arrest a cop who commits a crime...unless the investigator has law enforcement authority.

#2-6 are fairy tale liberal ideals. Yes....if we could find 1,000,000 perfect humans to be cops (or any other profession) I'd support that. Um....where in America do we find those?

Cops are treated Iike everyone else. Innocent until proven guilty. And like everyone else...leniency in the court system for first time offenders. That's why cops often get very minor punishment when charged.....because they are 1st time offenders.

So anyhoo.....when you find that pool of perfect humans to hire from let me know. I'm sure schools and churches and the military and Wall Street would like some too.

But Sonny....you missed the original question.

How would you train cops for those scenarios....where a thug is attacking him and going for his gun????

A better solution:

Haha!!!

Ok. This will be fun.

#1 and #7 contradict each other. You want police to "police their own profession". But then say police should only be investigated by non-police. Um....you can't arrest a cop who commits a crime...unless the investigator has law enforcement authority.

#2-6 are fairy tale liberal ideals. Yes....if we could find 1,000,000 perfect humans to be cops (or any other profession) I'd support that. Um....where in America do we find those?

Cops are treated Iike everyone else. Innocent until proven guilty. And like everyone else...leniency in the court system for first time offenders. That's why cops often get very minor punishment when charged.....because they are 1st time offenders.

So anyhoo.....when you find that pool of perfect humans to hire from let me know. I'm sure schools and churches and the military and Wall Street would like some too.
FYI - "Police policing their own profession means that cops weed out the bad cops that are giving them a bad name." In other words, cops ratting out other cops, not covering up for them.

No one is perfect, no one. But, cops have a responsibility "to serve and to protect", and not to brutalize, rape, steal, molest, murder, and commit perjury in court.

FYI - How many cops are in our prisons and jails? How many cops are convicted and sentenced?

"USE COMMON SENSE" ----- This isn't rocket science. How do you think cops got the bad reputation that they have all across this country? Videos and eye witnesses have seen and heard the horrors and injustices by cops. There are web sites devoted to keeping the general public informed.

Why is it that we only get to hear the cop's side of every story? Why doesn't the news media give both sides of a story like this? I read nothing that would indicate any truth to the cop's story. What I read was that a cop got his ass beat by a person that was possibly drunk. It's the cop's story that he feared being news headlines, and he did make headlines after all. This sounds to me like a cop that got his ass beat, and using the excuse that he feared publicity if he acted as a cop and arrested the possibly drunk person. Guess what, he made headlines anyway. If there were witnesses, which is obvious by the photo that there were witnesses, then the cop would've had proof to back his action had he shot to kill. Something doesn't add up with the cops story.

He called for back-up, which gives him verification of a possible incident. Therefore, if he had shot the possible drunk, he would've walked with no charges. Something just doesn't read right in the story. There must be more to it than what's in the article.

I've a buddy who is a cop and has had training on this.

You don't seem to understand that the decision point here was less than a second.

THe time frame from Drunk guy disobeying and drunk guy taking my gun is less than a second. IN that time the cop doesn't have time to think. He reacts based on the fact that for months he has constantly been bombarded with information about cops getting f**ed for shooting "unarmed" men.

They are shown dash cam footage of cops dying while they try to talk to people shooting them, afraid to shoot back.

Why is it that we only get to hear the cop's side of every story? Why doesn't the news media give both sides of a story like this? I read nothing that would indicate any truth to the cop's story. What I read was that a cop got his ass beat by a person that was possibly drunk. It's the cop's story that he feared being news headlines, and he did make headlines after all. This sounds to me like a cop that got his ass beat, and using the excuse that he feared publicity if he acted as a cop and arrested the possibly drunk person. Guess what, he made headlines anyway. If there were witnesses, which is obvious by the photo that there were witnesses, then the cop would've had proof to back his action had he shot to kill. Something doesn't add up with the cops story.

He called for back-up, which gives him verification of a possible incident. Therefore, if he had shot the possible drunk, he would've walked with no charges. Something just doesn't read right in the story. There must be more to it than what's in the article.

You don't seem to understand that the decision point here was less than a second.

THe time frame from Drunk guy disobeying and drunk guy taking my gun is less than a second. IN that time the cop doesn't have time to think. He reacts based on the fact that for months he has constantly been bombarded with information about cops getting f**ed for shooting "unarmed" men.

They are shown dash cam footage of cops dying while they try to talk to people shooting them, afraid to shoot back.

Yep. And thats the point where liberals stop giving a damn. They even chant for more dead cops.

When a person attacks a cop....and is possibly going for the cops gun....there is a VERY high chance someone is dying in that fight. This Birmingham cop is extremely lucky. But....when it comes down to that....Liberals would prefer the cop die than the thug. They'll protest and burn a city down if the thug loses that fight. But the cop loses....meh. They MIGHT post something on twitter saying they don't support killing cops....followed by the mandatory "but......" so they can keep their liberal street cred.

Ah, but there're even more innocent people shot by bad cops. Some shot in the back. Some choked to death. Some beaten to death while handcuffed. Please, give both sides of the story. Thanks.

Forum List

Back