Birth control is the reason everything has been falling apart since 1965

None of you have denied that birth control has resulted in a high divorce rate, and the breakdown of the American family. That's what this thread is about.
Ya, condoms are the reason so many people get divorced. :cuckoo:

People don't realize how important birth control is. The reason the family has been disintegrating since 1965 is widespread use of birth control. Birth control within a marriage is a poison that harms the relationship between husband and wife, souring sex for both of them, and making it into something that is selfish.

I cannot convince you of this, since you have grown up with the idea that birth control is something that is good. However, this is a lie.

Birth control not only destroys marriages, but it is so closely linked to abortion, that once birth control is widely accepted, it is only a matter of a few years before abortion is widespread. Note that those who push abortion, push birth control first.
My family hasn't disintegrated, may be yours...But that is your fault...

People don't realize how important birth control is. The reason the family has been disintegrating since 1965 is widespread use of birth control. Birth control within a marriage is a poison that harms the relationship between husband and wife, souring sex for both of them, and making it into something that is selfish. t.

Damn Blackrook is pissed off that the government can't tell Americans how they can have sex.

If birth control is used properly, an abortion doesn't happen
Yes it does, because no method of birth control is 100% effective. Unless she is sterile, a sexually active woman will eventually get pregnant, whether she is using condoms, birth control pills, IUDs, or natural family planning. .

You are as ignorant as you are stupid.

And that is the nicest thing I can say about your anti-woman posts.

None of you have denied that birth control has resulted in a high divorce rate, and the breakdown of the American family. That's what this thread is about.

You haven't established that birth control is responsible for the high divorce rate.

I think married couples are responsible for the high birthrate.

Why would it?

Over population, poverty, stress of family, hardships at work to provide for family have far more to do with divorce

Women who "force" men into marriage because of an unexpected child neither is ready for is more of a strain on marriage

Well, this thread has generated a lot of hatred but none of you are ready to question the ideas your liberal teachers and professors have brainwashed you with. You have bought into all the lies of the eugenics/overpopulation agenda. My guess is that some of you are ready to take the next step, which is genocide of poor people and minorities.

Yes it does, because no method of birth control is 100% effective. Unless she is sterile, a sexually active woman will eventually get pregnant, whether she is using condoms, birth control pills, IUDs, or natural family planning. And if she is having sexual intercourse with the mindset of NOT being open to human life, she is more likely to get an abortion.

Yours is a fair point but I think it comes down to how one defines the "responsible" use of birth control.

I think the way you just described is very irresponsible. And I see the point you are making about that.

However, consider a more responsible couple who simply want to reduce the chances for a pregnancy. A couple who have agreed in advance that if the birth control fails, they intend to go forward with the pregnancy?

Aren't they using it in a much more responsible way?

Yes it does, because no method of birth control is 100% effective. Unless she is sterile, a sexually active woman will eventually get pregnant, whether she is using condoms, birth control pills, IUDs, or natural family planning. And if she is having sexual intercourse with the mindset of NOT being open to human life, she is more likely to get an abortion.

Yours is a fair point but I think it comes down to how one defines the "responsible" use of birth control.

I think the way you just described is very irresponsible. And I see the point you are making about that.

However, consider a more responsible couple who simply want to reduce the chances for a pregnancy. A couple who have agreed in advance that if the birth control fails, they intend to go forward with the pregnancy?

I would advocate the use of natural family planning for the couple who wants to space out children, but are still open to the possibility of life.

I would advocate the use of natural family planning for the couple who wants to space out children, but are still open to the possibility of life.

Understood, However, that doesn't answer my point about the more responsible way to utilize birth control.

Understood, However, that doesn't answer my point about the more responsible way to utilize birth control.
It's difficult to explain because I don't understand it completely myself, but I came to believe the Catholic Church is right when it teaches that the use of birth control between a married couple is a violation of the marriage sacrament, and ultimately causes destruction of the marital relationship. Given the extremely high divorce rate in our nation since the invention of the birth control pill, I think that is strong evidence the Church is right on this issue.

I am not interested in all the other arguments, I am talking about this.

It's difficult to explain because I don't understand it completely myself, but I came to believe the Catholic Church is right when it teaches that the use of birth control between a married couple is a violation of the marriage sacrament, and ultimately causes destruction of the marital relationship. Given the extremely high divorce rate in our nation since the invention of the birth control pill, I think that is strong evidence the Church is right on this issue.

As you wish.

I don't do religion.

People don't realize how important birth control is. The reason the family has been disintegrating since 1965 is widespread use of birth control. Birth control within a marriage is a poison that harms the relationship between husband and wife, souring sex for both of them, and making it into something that is selfish.

I cannot convince you of this, since you have grown up with the idea that birth control is something that is good. However, this is a lie.

Birth control not only destroys marriages, but it is so closely linked to abortion, that once birth control is widely accepted, it is only a matter of a few years before abortion is widespread. Note that those who push abortion, push birth control first.
People don't realize how stupid you are. People are going to fuck for fun. To make a baby every time is crazy. Like you.

As you wish.

I don't do religion.
Even if you're not religious, the use of birth control within your marriage will cause discord in your sexual relationship. The husband will begin to see his wife as an object to be used for sexual gratification, without concern for her needs. The wife will begin to resent the selfish attitude of her husband. The availability of birth control means that both parties are more likely to stray into infidelity, and once that starts, trust is destroyed.

People don't realize how stupid you are. People are going to fuck for fun. To make a baby every time is crazy. Like you.
Hey, I've tolerated your stupidity long enough, but now I'm done. You just joined my ignore list. Goodbye.

Forum List

Back