Birthday Month Cooking

I workout just before noon, so I can replenish the calories with good protein and healthy veggies.

I don't have a lot of excess ... My problem was not being able to find a balance between intake and burn.

Muscles are burners ... And it hit my legs first.
It got to where they would go numb ... Still worked fine but couldn't feel any pain.

Went to the doctor, and he said ...
"You are burning your muscles as fuel ... You are going to have to eat more".

I don't have a lot of excess ... My problem was not being able to find a balance between intake and burn.

Muscles are burners ... And it hit my legs first.
It got to where they would go numb ... Still worked fine but couldn't feel any pain.

Went to the doctor, and he said ...
"You are burning your muscles as fuel ... You are going to have to eat more".

I can honestly say I have never had a doctor tell me I needed to eat more. Mine always said the opposite. And I still carry a few extra pounds. But one of the pluses about being old, I simply don't give a shit.

I can honestly say I have never had a doctor tell me I needed to eat more.

That probably had a lot to do with the idea he wasn't going to tell me to stop exercising.
I eat a decent diet, although probably larger portions than most people do.
A lot of low impact exercise as well as a regular workout.

Hiking, swimming, and just doing stuff (not right now, it's snowing which almost never happens here).

There is only one reason to fast--- to stop the build up of constitutional encumbrances in our spongy tissues, the cause of all disease.

There are other reasons, such as the rollercoaster of insulin flooding our bodies when we eat over and over and over. It gives your body time to recover.

I'll look for it. You do the same for the book I recommended.

No need for the latter if you have the former. Get THIS one.

No need for the latter if you have the former. Get THIS one.

Oh, so I should accept your recommendations while you shun mine? Interesting. I'll stick with my fasting and low carbs.

Good then. Be an idiot. This was never a trade, asshole, to placate your ego. Last help you'll ever get from me. Enjoy your Lucky Charms.

LMAO!! It was condescending bullshit. I am quite happy with my life, diet and health. I am 62 years old and the only health issues I have is slightly high blood pressure and a bad knee from years of climbing utility poles. Mucus does not cause all diseases.

LMAO!! It was condescending bullshit. I am quite happy with my life, diet and health. I am 62 years old and the only health issues I have is slightly high blood pressure and a bad knee from years of climbing utility poles. Mucus does not cause all diseases.

Good for you. Whatever you do, I am now ORDERING YOU to never buy that book or read a page therein. You know everything, and don't need nothing. Your book is the best, most all-inclusive subject on the matter ever conceived. The Capt. Crunch diet. It suits you. Bye.

Good for you. Whatever you do, I am now ORDERING YOU to never buy that book or read a page therein. You know everything, and don't need nothing. Your book is the best, most all-inclusive subject on the matter ever conceived. The Capt. Crunch diet. It suits you. Bye.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

That must be why I've written three textbooks, eh?

Well, you couldn't read my post well enough to know I eat the sugar cereal once a year, not as a diet.

I am not saying the book you suggested is bad. I am simply saying that what I am doing works. If it works, don't fix it. But you have to insist that you know best.

Wouldn't it be better to eat a normal balanced diet, including all the good things in life, but hit the gym regularly, stay active, paying for your calories and carbs with sweat equity?
Doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back