🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

You have to wonder who sits around and comes up with these dumb labels, like Birthers? you don't agree with people on Globull warming you get labeled, Denier.

They can't tolerant anyone who disagrees with or finds fault with anything they believe. If you do you are called stupid names

You mean like libtard, Demonrat, commie, etc.?

Man some of you folks really need to pick up a book or at least read our constitution if you are going to come on a political forum.

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Oh the justice of it all.

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz is a Canadian born National with a Cuba Father.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.
Who?

What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born? Yeah, US. Next.
I guess this means Cruz is gaining traction in the polls so it's time for the brain dead here to make up shit.

So Sheriff Dick is brain dead, huh? Finally something we agree on!

The law of averages said it had to happen some time.

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.
Who?

I guess this means Cruz is gaining traction in the polls so it's time for the brain dead here to make up shit.

Cruz was a citizen of both the United States and Canada when he was born- and possibly Cuba also.

However, the only one of those that matters is that he was born a citizen of the United States and is therefore a Natural born citizen.

Who?

Cruz was a citizen of both the United States and Canada when he was born- and possibly Cuba also.

However, the only one of those that matters is that he was born a citizen of the United States and is therefore a Natural born citizen.
Wow. Even a blind pig finds an acorn every now and then.

Who?

Just goes to show- while every Birther is a Conservative, not all Conservatives are Birthers.

Who?

Just goes to show- while every Birther is a Conservative, not all Conservatives are Birthers.
Good. I am certain you will welcome the inauguration of President Cruz as much as I will.

If he was not BORN here, tough patooties to him, says I.

Doesnt matter. There is no requirement to be born here.

perhaps you should loosen the rules and look outside America for a bit of quality...............I believe that the British war loving fundamental Christian loony Tony Blair would represent the ethos of your great country, better than any current wannabes.

whats a patootie?

Who?

Good. I am certain you will welcome the inauguration of President Cruz as much as I will.

If Ted Cruz were to be elected President I would wish him well, and hope that he had a very successful Presidency.

Just like I did when George Bush was elected, and just like I did when Barack Obama was elected.

How about you?

Cruz is eligible to be President, it's time people came to terms with that fact. Luckily none of this will matter considering Cruz is very unlikely to ever be President.

Years ago they said another unlikely contender could never make it to the Oval Office.

But Reagan did okay, I think.

Well that might be important to voters- but its not an eligiblity issue.

Voters can decide that they don't want a President who was born in Canada or a President who is black or a President who is Mormon or a President who is a woman- voters can use whatever criteria they want.

But Cruz meets the eligiblity requirements- he is a natural born citizen over 35 years old and has met the residency requirements.

Who?

If Ted Cruz were to be elected President I would wish him well, and hope that he had a very successful Presidency.

Just like I did when George Bush was elected, and just like I did when Barack Obama was elected.

How about you?
I'd also wish Ted Cruz well and be very happy/

Media Matters must be working overtime these days. It's up to the courts to decide if it comes down to that. At least Americans have an option to review Ted Cruz's qualifications. There was no such option when Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama either lied about his birth in college or when he ran for office. I doubt if Cruz has his birth certificate locked up in a freaking bank vault.

The courts to decide what?

Seriously- you sound as idiotic as the guy claiming Cruz is not eligible. Cruz's original BC is in a vault somewhere in Canada, just like Barack Obama's is in a vault in the State of Hawaii- thats what we do with original BC's so cretins can't steal the original documents.

If Cruz wants to show his BC- which would only show he was born in Canada- that would be fine- then he would be the second Presidental candidate to ever show is BC- because before Barack Obama no one ever asked a President to prove his eligiblity.

They sure did raise hell about McCain being born outside the US.

Donald Trump says he is not eligible

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says he is.

No...that only has to do with gay marriage

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below)

· If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever had a residence in the U.S. prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if

· the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[9] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and

· at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[

The bolded one applies to Kruz.
Makes them a citizen not natural born

Cruz was a Canadian until a few months ago. We still know his loyalties don't lay with this country

Donald Trump says he is not eligible

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says he is.

No...that only has to do with gay marriage

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below)

· If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever had a residence in the U.S. prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if

· the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[9] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and

· at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[

The bolded one applies to Kruz.
Makes them a citizen not natural born

Cruz was a Canadian until a few months ago. We still know his loyalties don't lay with this country
Was he born a citizen? Yes. That makes him a natural born citizen.
Unlike Obama, who was born who knows where and probably renounced his citizenship if he ever had it.

On the Left, since they have no problem with Non-Citizens voting in the US, it should not be a problem for a person not born in the US to be eligible to be President. The Constitution says to be President, you need to be born in the US. The Constitution says, in order to vote, you need to be a US Citizen.

Forum List

Back