🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

Media Matters must be working overtime these days. It's up to the courts to decide if it comes down to that. At least Americans have an option to review Ted Cruz's qualifications. There was no such option when Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama either lied about his birth in college or when he ran for office. I doubt if Cruz has his birth certificate locked up in a freaking bank vault.

The courts to decide what?

Seriously- you sound as idiotic as the guy claiming Cruz is not eligible. Cruz's original BC is in a vault somewhere in Canada, just like Barack Obama's is in a vault in the State of Hawaii- thats what we do with original BC's so cretins can't steal the original documents.

If Cruz wants to show his BC- which would only show he was born in Canada- that would be fine- then he would be the second Presidental candidate to ever show is BC- because before Barack Obama no one ever asked a President to prove his eligiblity.

They sure did raise hell about McCain being born outside the US.

Not really- I believe there was one law suit. There was an actual untested legal question with McCain. But most legal scholars believed he was eligible, and Congress(with Obama's support) voted a non-binding resolution expressing their belief that he is a natural born citizen.

And that is important- because Congress actually has to confirm the vote- and if Congress doesn't believe a President is eligible, they could block him from being President- by voting that McCain was eligible, they were telling the naysayers that if McCain was elected, his eligiblity would not be an issue for Congress.

On the Left, since they have no problem with Non-Citizens voting in the US, it should not be a problem for a person not born in the US to be eligible to be President. The Constitution says to be President, you need to be born in the US. The Constitution says, in order to vote, you need to be a US Citizen.

Wow- so many falsehoods in one post.

a) As a member of the Left- I have a problem with non-citizens voting- it is illegal.
b) The Constitution does not say you have to be born in the U.S. to be eligible- it says you must be a "Natural Born Citizen of the United States"- i.e. anyone born a U.S. Citizen. Or if you want- since the Constitution mentions "Naturalized Citizen" as the alternative- any citizen that has not been naturalized- like Cruz.
c) The Constitution does not say you need to be a citizen to vote.

Donald Trump says he is not eligible

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says he is.

No...that only has to do with gay marriage

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below)

· If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever had a residence in the U.S. prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if

· the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[9] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and

· at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[

The bolded one applies to Kruz.
Makes them a citizen not natural born

Cruz was a Canadian until a few months ago. We still know his loyalties don't lay with this country
Was he born a citizen? Yes. That makes him a natural born citizen.
Unlike Obama, who was born who knows where and probably renounced his citizenship if he ever had it.

LOL- why do you accept where Cruz was born- but refuse to accept the word of the State of Hawaii about Obama being born in the U.S.?
That is just Birther hypocrisy in action.

Cruz- I believe he is eligible- but we have no actual evidence he is- and I am okay with that.
Obama- the only President to have ever shown proof of his eligiblity. The only President to have ever had his state of Birther confirm he was born there.

The anti-cruz Birthers could just as easily say that Cruz 'probably renounced his citizenship'- but that would make them as crazy as the Obama Birthers.

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Oh the justice of it all.

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz is a Canadian born National with a Cuba Father.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.

Wow, a birther got something right for once. Not you OP, the Sheriff. :)

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below)

· If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever had a residence in the U.S. prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if

· the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[9] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and

· at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[

Cruz was a Canadian until a few months ago. We still know his loyalties don't lay with this country
Unlike Obama, who was born who knows where and probably renounced his citizenship if he ever had it.

LOL- why do you accept where Cruz was born- but refuse to accept the word of the State of Hawaii about Obama being born in the U.S.?

Cruz- I believe he is eligible- but we have no actual evidence he is- and I am okay with that.
Obama- the only President to have ever shown proof of his eligiblity. The only President to have ever had his state of Birther confirm he was born there.

The anti-cruz Birthers could just as easily say that Cruz 'probably renounced his citizenship'- but that would make them as crazy as the Obama Birthers.
Tjere is no controversy on where Cruz was born. Everyone agrees on that point.
The state of Hawaii has yet to release an official long form birth certificate. Explanations range from "we lost it" to "it burned in a fire" to "my dog ate it."
I wouldn't care particularly but it is troubling that the administration has taken extensive and vigorous action not to release any info. When McCain's birth was an issue his campaign released every relevant document. Obama has nothing like that. Why not?

The state of Hawaii has yet to release an official long form birth certificate. Explanations range from "we lost it" to "it burned in a fire" to "my dog ate it."
I wouldn't care particularly but it is troubling that the administration has taken extensive and vigorous action not to release any info. When McCain's birth was an issue his campaign released every relevant document. Obama has nothing like that. Why not?

Seriously- ever single thing you have said is just flat out wrong- whether you are purposely lying or just passing on Birther idiotic lies- who knows.

a) Barack Obama showed the public his official certified 'long form birth certificate'- the kind Birthers had been whining about for 3 years- in 2011. This has been published on the internet.
b) The State of Hawaii verified that the BC was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

In addition, the State of Hawaii verfied to multiple Secretary of States, including Arizona that President Obama born in Hawaii.

In contrast- John McCain- far from releasing 'everything' released virtually nothing.

Seriously- ever single thing you have said is just flat out wrong- whether you are purposely lying or just passing on Birther idiotic lies- who knows.

a) Barack Obama showed the public his official certified 'long form birth certificate'- the kind Birthers had been whining about for 3 years- in 2011. This has been published on the internet.
b) The State of Hawaii verified that the BC was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

In addition, the State of Hawaii verfied to multiple Secretary of States, including Arizona that President Obama born in Hawaii.

In contrast- John McCain- far from releasing 'everything' released virtually nothing.
Did you bother actually to read what you posted? Probably not.

Hawai„i.”
copies.

Did you bother actually to read what you posted? Probably not.

I have noticed that is one of your ways of admitting that you got called on your stupid crap and can't answer it

Here I will type slower this time:

b) The State of Hawaii verified that the BC was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- repeatedly- for example

Hawai„i.”

copies.

Only the willingly and intentionally ignorant, or the incredibly gullible don't know where President Barack Obama was born.

Has anyone noticed that there is a rural village in Kenya named "Hawaii" - and that it's missing its village idiot?

OK so the answer to my question is No, you didnt bother reading it.

Clearly I have- and you have- because you are once again unable to admit your errors.

I have noticed that is one of your ways of admitting that you got called on your stupid crap and can't answer it

b) The State of Hawaii verified that the BC was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- repeatedly- for example

Hawai„i.”

copies.

Only the willingly and intentionally ignorant, or the incredibly gullible don't know where President Barack Obama was born.

Donald Trump says he is not eligible

Cruz has had dual citizenship until a few months ago, and was elected to the US Senate. Only a fool would question is loyalties.

OK so the answer to my question is No, you didnt bother reading it.

Clearly I have- and you have- because you are once again unable to admit your errors.

Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.
“I have seen the original records filed at the
Hawai„i.”

copies.

OK, you still havent bothered to read it. Typical.

Why would they need to? His COLB is prima facie evidence in any court of law, and meets any legal standard. You'd need a valid reason to deny the accuracy of the COLB. And there's as much evidence that Obama was born in Orbit as born anywhere but Hawaii.

Oh, and the State of Hawaii has confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii 4 times. Officially. 3 times in writing, confirming that the information on Obama's birth certificate is accurate and matches their original records. You know, the original records that you insist they claim to have 'lost'? Yeah, they have those, have inspected them multiple times. And they match the birth certificate on the White House website.

You ignore them all. There's no rational reason for that either. You're equating your own willful ignorance with Hawaii's obligation to do anything. And no such obligation exists. As you have no rational reason to deny the COLB Hawaii issued in 2007. Let alone the confirmation after confirmatoin of Obama's Hawaiian birth since.

Birthers.....you can't fix stupid.

Except the COLB from the State of Hawaii released in 2008.

And the affirmation by the State of Hawaii that they have Obama's original records in 2008.

And the affirmation by the State of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen in 2009.

And Republican Governor Linda Lingle (who campaigned for McCain) who affirms that Obama's birth certificate is in Hawaii and that Obama was born in Hawaii in 2009

And the letter and scan of the LFBC sent by the State of Hawaii to Obama and publicly released in 2011.

And the State of Hawaii's affirmation IN WRITING that Obama was born in Hawaii in response to the Arizona Secretary of States inquiry on Obama's eligibility to be president in 2012.

And the State of Hawaii's affirmation IN WRITING that Obama was born in Hawaii and that the information on the LFBC on the white house website matched the original records they had on file in response to a lawsuit against the Mississippi Democratic Party in 2012.

But other than that......yeah, nothing. Tight lipped, Hawaii.

OK, you still havent bothered to read it. Typical.

Uh-huh. And Rabbi switches into vague denials when his claims have been utterly obliterated.

Rabbi.....you really are a one trick pony, bud. I mean, your response to being proven laughably wrong is always the same. Deny it ever happened.....even while anyone can read that you have no idea what you're talking about.

More of your credibility burned in exchange for nothing. A trade you seem unable to stop from making.

Its his tell. You know he's beaten and he knows it when he switches into vague accusations and even vaguer denials. All backed with 'secret evidence'. Which Rabbi can never validate exists, cite, or articulate in anyway.

Its the same stupid cycle every time. Like clockwork.

Hawai„i.”
copies.

And authoritative investigators from the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found the birth certificate to be a 100% forgery backed by a independent Hawaii court recognized handwriting and computer-generated forensic document professional. The Hawaii Department of Healths statements are now suspect since the law enfocements investigations findings contradict their statements. Hawaii refuses to comment on the MCSO's findings that the long form birth certificate is forged. They have hunkered down.

Cruz is eligible to be President, it's time people came to terms with that fact. Luckily none of this will matter considering Cruz is very unlikely to ever be President.

Years ago they said another unlikely contender could never make it to the Oval Office.

But Reagan did okay, I think.
Cruz is eligible to be President, it's time people came to terms with that fact. Luckily none of this will matter considering Cruz is very unlikely to ever be President.

Years ago they said another unlikely contender could never make it to the Oval Office.

But Reagan did okay, I think.

Reagan was a compelling, inspiring, and wonderful speaker. Cruz's speeches do not come across that way to me.

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Oh the justice of it all.

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz is a Canadian born National with a Cuba Father.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.
Who?

What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born? Yeah, US. Next.
I guess this means Cruz is gaining traction in the polls so it's time for the brain dead here to make up shit.

Cruz was a citizen of both the United States and Canada when he was born- and possibly Cuba also.

However, the only one of those that matters is that he was born a citizen of the United States and is therefore a Natural born citizen.
Citizen and natural born-Citizen are not the same.

Forum List

Back