🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

Cruz is eligible to be President, it's time people came to terms with that fact. Luckily none of this will matter considering Cruz is very unlikely to ever be President.

Years ago they said another unlikely contender could never make it to the Oval Office.

But Reagan did okay, I think.

Ted Cruz is no Reagan!

My God anyone that compare Cruz to Reagan need to be laughed out of the political realm!

Ted Cruz is living proof why we should kick Canada in the balls for sending him back! ( Satire with the sending back )

Cruz is eligible to be President, it's time people came to terms with that fact. Luckily none of this will matter considering Cruz is very unlikely to ever be President.

Years ago they said another unlikely contender could never make it to the Oval Office.

But Reagan did okay, I think.

Ted Cruz is no Reagan!

My God anyone that compare Cruz to Reagan need to be laughed out of the political realm!

Ted Cruz is living proof why we should kick Canada in the balls for sending him back! ( Satire with the sending back )

How long before you get educated to the truth?

Your enthusiastic boasting of the lies and myths you have gathered in the popular culture will last you about two weeks, I think, of steady posting here.

Then you will either slink away, better enlightened.

Or you will join the ranks of born again Conservatives (or at least the growing numbers of former Libs who are now Eboma bashers) or you will find your proper place on the USMB pecking order with the other Liberal persistently ignorant liberal peckers and get thrashed regularly because you all are freaky like that.

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below)

· If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever had a residence in the U.S. prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if

· the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[9] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and

· at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[

The bolded one applies to Kruz.
Makes them a citizen not natural born

Cruz was a Canadian until a few months ago. We still know his loyalties don't lay with this country
Was he born a citizen? Yes. That makes him a natural born citizen.
Unlike Obama, who was born who knows where and probably renounced his citizenship if he ever had it.

LOL- why do you accept where Cruz was born- but refuse to accept the word of the State of Hawaii about Obama being born in the U.S.?
That is just Birther hypocrisy in action.

Cruz- I believe he is eligible- but we have no actual evidence he is- and I am okay with that.
Obama- the only President to have ever shown proof of his eligiblity. The only President to have ever had his state of Birther confirm he was born there.

The anti-cruz Birthers could just as easily say that Cruz 'probably renounced his citizenship'- but that would make them as crazy as the Obama Birthers.
Tjere is no controversy on where Cruz was born. Everyone agrees on that point.
The state of Hawaii has yet to release an official long form birth certificate. Explanations range from "we lost it" to "it burned in a fire" to "my dog ate it."
I wouldn't care particularly but it is troubling that the administration has taken extensive and vigorous action not to release any info. When McCain's birth was an issue his campaign released every relevant document. Obama has nothing like that. Why not?
Yet more insanity from the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2:

Of course the state of Hawaii released Obama's long form birth certificate ... of particular interest, you'll note the verifiable certification at the bottom by Dr. Onaka, Hawaii's state registrar...

OBAMA-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-LONG-FORM.jpg

You are a silly man.

Silly.

Cruz was a Canadian until a few months ago. We still know his loyalties don't lay with this country
Unlike Obama, who was born who knows where and probably renounced his citizenship if he ever had it.

LOL- why do you accept where Cruz was born- but refuse to accept the word of the State of Hawaii about Obama being born in the U.S.?

Cruz- I believe he is eligible- but we have no actual evidence he is- and I am okay with that.
Obama- the only President to have ever shown proof of his eligiblity. The only President to have ever had his state of Birther confirm he was born there.

The anti-cruz Birthers could just as easily say that Cruz 'probably renounced his citizenship'- but that would make them as crazy as the Obama Birthers.
The state of Hawaii has yet to release an official long form birth certificate. Explanations range from "we lost it" to "it burned in a fire" to "my dog ate it."
I wouldn't care particularly but it is troubling that the administration has taken extensive and vigorous action not to release any info. When McCain's birth was an issue his campaign released every relevant document. Obama has nothing like that. Why not?

Of course the state of Hawaii released Obama's long form birth certificate ... of particular interest, you'll note the verifiable certification at the bottom by Dr. Onaka, Hawaii's state registrar...

You are a silly man.

Silly.
Silly for pointing out the state of Hawaii did in fact release a certified copy of Obama's long form birth certificate?

How so?

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Oh the justice of it all.

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz is a Canadian born National with a Cuba Father.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.
Who?

What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born? Yeah, US. Next.
I guess this means Cruz is gaining traction in the polls so it's time for the brain dead here to make up shit.

Cruz was a citizen of both the United States and Canada when he was born- and possibly Cuba also.

However, the only one of those that matters is that he was born a citizen of the United States and is therefore a Natural born citizen.
Citizen and natural born-Citizen are not the same.
true. You can either be a natural born citizen or you can be a naturalized citizen. Since Cruz was never naturalized but holds US citizenship he is a natural born citizen.
How many presidents do you know of that have held a foreign birth certificate post grandfather clause?

If John McCain had been elected it would be 1.

How many presidents do you know of that were female?

As relevant as your question.

There are two kinds of American citizens- Natural Born and Naturalized. To be naturalized requires an application and a process- Cruz is a citizen, and was never naturalized- hence he is natural born and eligible.

You are a silly man.

Silly.

Why does anyone even bother to respond to Mojo?

he is just trolling.

Seriously- ever single thing you have said is just flat out wrong- whether you are purposely lying or just passing on Birther idiotic lies- who knows.

a) Barack Obama showed the public his official certified 'long form birth certificate'- the kind Birthers had been whining about for 3 years- in 2011. This has been published on the internet.
b) The State of Hawaii verified that the BC was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

In addition, the State of Hawaii verfied to multiple Secretary of States, including Arizona that President Obama born in Hawaii.

In contrast- John McCain- far from releasing 'everything' released virtually nothing.
And authoritative investigators from the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found the birth certificate to be a 100% forgery backed by a independent Hawaii court recognized handwriting and computer-generated forensic document professional. The Hawaii Department of Healths statements are now suspect since the law enfocements investigations findings contradict their statements. Hawaii refuses to comment on the MCSO's findings that the long form birth certificate is forged. They have hunkered down.

There is not one thing that is accurate in your post.

a) No investigators from the Maricopa Sheriff's Office found any such thing.
b) There is no evidence that any 'independent Hawaii court recognized professional said anything- more than a year after a used car salesman made that claim, still no evidence of any professional finding any such thing.
c) No law enforcement officials have found anything contradictory about the Hawaiian documents.
d) Hawaii is ignoring Birthers in Maricopa County because they a) have no jurisdiction and b) have no authority and c) are idiots.

Seriously- how long will you allow Mike Zullo to pull your chain? That used car salesman keeps saying that he has evidence but won't show it to anyone- including actual law enforcement agencies.

Birthers- they will believe any con men.

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Oh the justice of it all.

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz is a Canadian born National with a Cuba Father.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.
Who?

What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born? Yeah, US. Next.
I guess this means Cruz is gaining traction in the polls so it's time for the brain dead here to make up shit.

Cruz was a citizen of both the United States and Canada when he was born- and possibly Cuba also.

However, the only one of those that matters is that he was born a citizen of the United States and is therefore a Natural born citizen.
Citizen and natural born-Citizen are not the same.

Wow- did you figure that out all on your own?

I will repeat what I said- but this time slower to help the Birthers

And to make it clearer- there are only two kinds of citizens- natural born- like I am- and naturalized- like Arnold Schwartzenegger. If you are born a U.S. Citizen you are a natural born citizen. If you are naturalized, you are not.

Seriously- how long will you allow Mike Zullo to pull your chain? That used car salesman keeps saying that he has evidence but won't show it to anyone- including actual law enforcement agencies.

Birthers- they will believe any con men.

The elephant in the living room is that most conspiracy theorists are an exceedingly gullible lot. They don't ask questions about the conspiracies they've been told to ape, they don't think too hard about them, and they certainly don't fact check them.

And to make it clearer- there are only two kinds of citizens- natural born- like I am- and naturalized- like Arnold Schwartzenegger. If you are born a U.S. Citizen you are a natural born citizen. If you are naturalized, you are not.

Bingo. There's no third type.

And authoritative investigators from the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found the birth certificate to be a 100% forgery backed by a independent Hawaii court recognized handwriting and computer-generated forensic document professional.

And yet the State of Hawaii has 3 different times affirmed that the information on the Birth Certificate is accurate and matches their original records. What did the State of Hawaii say when Sheriff Joe checked to see if the LFBC that Obama presented was accurate?

I mean, that's the first thing that any credible investigator would do if checking the validity of a given document: check with the issuing agency. Sheriff Joe *did* ask Hawaii if Obama's LFBC was valid, right?

No?

What possible reason would Sheriff Joe have for such a blundering, incompetent, rookie oversight? Its almost like Sheriff Joe didn't want to hear the answer to that question.

And Sheriff Joes investigation does include all 3 of the State of Hawaii's validation of the information on Obama's birth certificate, right? They were made, in writing, from the Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka and sent to Secretaries of State and Courts alike. They'd be immediately relevant to the validity of the Birth Certificate. So of course, Sheriff Joe included them all.

So, um.......where are they in Sheriff Joe's official report?

if you listen to 'Sheriff Joe'- he is careful to never say that he investigated anything.

And hasn't issued any reports. And has never said that President Obama is ineglible.

Now his pet used car salesman Birther Mike Zullo.....he says lots of nothing at press conferences....but doesn't do anything but sell books to Birthers.

Donald Trump says he is not eligible

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says he is.
14th Amendment is seperate from Article 2 Section1 of the Constitution where it is the only place that has the term 'natural born Citizen' that applies only to the presidency. The 14th Amendment only deals with Citizen and is absent of the term 'natural born Citizen'.

And nowhere in the Constitution does it say that Cruz would not be eligible.

Nowhere.

OK, you still havent bothered to read it. Typical.

Uh-huh. And Rabbi switches into vague denials when his claims have been utterly obliterated.

Rabbi.....you really are a one trick pony, bud. I mean, your response to being proven laughably wrong is always the same. Deny it ever happened.....even while anyone can read that you have no idea what you're talking about.

More of your credibility burned in exchange for nothing. A trade you seem unable to stop from making.
He obviously didnt bother to read his own post. Neither have you. Your rantings about my "credibility" are funny. Like what you think carries any weight whatsoever on this forum.

LOL....as usual, once you are caught with your factual pants down around your ankles you disasemble with meaningless posts.

I have noticed that is one of your ways of admitting that you got called on your stupid crap and can't answer it

Here I will type slower this time:

Seriously- ever single thing you have said is just flat out wrong- whether you are purposely lying or just passing on Birther idiotic lies- who knows.

a) Barack Obama showed the public his official certified 'long form birth certificate'- the kind Birthers had been whining about for 3 years- in 2011. This has been published on the internet.
b) The State of Hawaii verified that the BC was authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- repeatedly- for example

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.
In addition, the State of Hawaii verfied to multiple Secretary of States, including Arizona that President Obama born in Hawaii.

Only the willingly and intentionally ignorant, or the incredibly gullible don't know where President Barack Obama was born.

Which are you Rabbi?

Conservatives are generally deficient in showmanship and flair. Style and FLASH!

Conservatives aren't usually good entertainers or actors. The few who can do it worth a damn are usually assured a job in Hollywood if they look half way decent and are strighter, truer and more adult than most others a Conservative can enjoy employment in film or tv I'd guess, because they are in such, relatively, short supply.

I'd also say that conservatives aren't terribly innovative either. Nor are they adaptive to needs that arise. I'd even go so far as to say that many conservatives are more idealistic than their liberal counter parts. I've seen conservatives look right at negative consequences and shrug them off....because the resolution of those consequences would be in conflict with their ideals.

Where liberals have tended to be more pragmatic, adaptable and innovative in their approaches. New, however, doesn't necessarily mean better.

You are a silly man.

Silly.

he is just trolling.

You obviously need some instruction.

14th Amendment is seperate from Article 2 Section1 of the Constitution where it is the only place that has the term 'natural born Citizen' that applies only to the presidency. The 14th Amendment only deals with Citizen and is absent of the term 'natural born Citizen'.

The 14th said anyone born in the US is a citizen at birth. There's citizens at birth (natural born) and citizens after birth (naturalized).

There is no third type.

Remember, Steve.......you don't know what you're talking about.
Oh I know exactly what I'm talking about. Citizen and Natural Born Citizen are not the same.

P6kA5-jP2-NDxCy1DauXwRNe67Pb8gzwDyljw_SoDryUcpo3k9AUenM2b2tLXBBjOiwKTKhS40s12FNG3uJRMdWjP4BUeAT62yZFnwJ194iZu13iWmL_q-69uA=w604-h433-nc

YvTlo07Ejxx8KdSPoCMS2rR5KpHGDrgq8NOY5vhGzlYEdQJVTy3SskVz3KpGHrIFA4eA340Zczk4bc4M-U5LgncyGrzE8Cof6DAjfvvRyeMUNjZGTZ5TFA0=w503-h520-nc

Birthers must have hired some topnotch high school students to put together those graphics.

Because no Birther could have managed that kind of 'technical expertise' at showing their brand new definition of Natural Born Citizen they created after President Obama was elected.

And authoritative investigators from the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found the birth certificate to be a 100% forgery backed by a independent Hawaii court recognized handwriting and computer-generated forensic document professional.

And yet the State of Hawaii has 3 different times affirmed that the information on the Birth Certificate is accurate and matches their original records. What did the State of Hawaii say when Sheriff Joe checked to see if the LFBC that Obama presented was accurate?

I mean, that's the first thing that any credible investigator would do if checking the validity of a given document: check with the issuing agency. Sheriff Joe *did* ask Hawaii if Obama's LFBC was valid, right?

No?

What possible reason would Sheriff Joe have for such a blundering, incompetent, rookie oversight? Its almost like Sheriff Joe didn't want to hear the answer to that question.

And Sheriff Joes investigation does include all 3 of the State of Hawaii's validation of the information on Obama's birth certificate, right? They were made, in writing, from the Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka and sent to Secretaries of State and Courts alike. They'd be immediately relevant to the validity of the Birth Certificate. So of course, Sheriff Joe included them all.

So, um.......where are they in Sheriff Joe's official report?
Sheriff Arpiao has asked Hawaii Dept of Health to show the microfilm and they refuse. They are hiding behind state attorney general Jill Nagamine who is running interference for them.

What microfilm is that? And has Sheriff Joe requested that officially in his capacity as the Sheriff- or did Sheriff Joe just have another Press conference.

He loves press conferences. If only he would pursue sex offenders in Maricopa with the same zeal.

Why hasn't Sheriff Joe sent an official request for a certified copy of the original that Hawaii has on file?

Conservatives are generally deficient in showmanship and flair. Style and FLASH!

Conservatives aren't usually good entertainers or actors. The few who can do it worth a damn are usually assured a job in Hollywood if they look half way decent and are strighter, truer and more adult than most others a Conservative can enjoy employment in film or tv I'd guess, because they are in such, relatively, short supply.

I'd also say that conservatives aren't terribly innovative either. Nor are they adaptive to needs that arise. I'd even go so far as to say that many conservatives are more idealistic than their liberal counter parts. I've seen conservatives look right at negative consequences and shrug them off....because the resolution of those consequences would be in conflict with their ideals.

Where liberals have tended to be more pragmatic, adaptable and innovative in their approaches. New, however, doesn't necessarily mean better.

You are a silly man.

Silly.

he is just trolling.

You are just trolling.

if you listen to 'Sheriff Joe'- he is careful to never say that he investigated anything.

And hasn't issued any reports. And has never said that President Obama is ineglible.

Interesting. So Sheriff Joe has never issued a report or announced that Obama is ineligible to be president?

Huh. Steve.....can you show us sheriff Joe's report? If its an official investigation of the Maricopa County Sheriff's department, that's what the report will say, yes?

Also, Sheriff Joe promised us 'new evidence' in March of 2014. And then again in June of 2014. Where is it? Steve? What competent investigator would announce the imminent release of new evidence......and then never release it?

You are a silly man.

Silly.

he is just trolling.

You are just trolling.

Let's see if you even know what the word, "trolling" means.

Define it in your own words, please.

Let's see if you even know what the word, "trolling" means.

Define it in your own words, please.

Adding nothing substantive to the conversation, only insulting people and trying to divert the topic?

Forum List

Back