Bit of a mess

that's fine. Cut funding from every agency in that state effected by this order by the governor.

Another corrupt public servant committing treason, by openly siding with invading foreign criminals against his own country and his own people. We need to start criminally-prosecuting these traitors.

Another corrupt public servant committing treason, by openly siding with invading foreign criminals against his own country and his own people. We need to start criminally-prosecuting these traitors.

I'll do my best to explain this to you in a language you Trumpsters seem to speak:

Don't be a butt-hurt snowflake.

Bullshit. Show us proof that Trump is controlled by Putin.

I'll do my best to explain this to you in a language you Trumpsters seem to speak:

Don't be a butt-hurt snowflake.

Bullshit. Show us proof that Trump is controlled by Putin.

1295180.png

Yeah, when they lose at least 27% of their revenue stream, it's gonna hurt.

Forum List

Back