BitChute Taken Down

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It's starting, big tech is taking down free speach platforms.

BitChute

@bitchute

It looks like we've been deplatformed on some critical infrastructure that has taken the site offline. We're trying to speak to people and find out more before saying more than that. So far we have received some very general account account termination emails.
2:38 PM · Nov 3, 2020

2K people are Tweeting about this

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.[notes 1][notes 2] The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube,[14] and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetized") have migrated to BitChute.[2]

I thought you valued free speech? Fascists don't, you know. And for those morons who claim the 1st doesn't apply to hate speech you have to ask yourself why friendly speech would need protection.

While Supremacism is allowed under our Constitution I can't imagine someone missing it enough to post on it.

BitChute
@bitchute

It looks like we've been deplatformed on some critical infrastructure that has taken the site offline. We're trying to speak to people and find out more before saying more than that. So far we have received some very general account account termination emails.

Again. Free speech has its limits. If you're going to spread lies, misinformation, propaganda and engage in libel and slander...expect to get chopped.

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.[notes 1][notes 2] The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube,[14] and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetized") have migrated to BitChute.[2]

I thought you valued free speech? Fascists don't, you know. And for those morons who claim the 1st doesn't apply to hate speech you have to ask yourself why friendly speech would need protection.
Calm down, snowflake. I didn't know what it was, so I looked it up.

The tech tyrants are going to pay for all this.

They can not censor conservative voices because they don't like their message!

These aren't conservative voices. They are the klaxxon of the alt-right.
And it's high time these companies started putting the screws to this kind of shit.

BitChute
@bitchute

Again. Free speech has its limits. If you're going to spread lies, misinformation, propaganda and engage in libel and slander...expect to get chopped.

New York Times, CNN, PMSNBC, and Washington Compost are all propaganda sites so why aren't the taken down?

Of couse you wouldn't know what it was, you're a damn dinosaur.

The tech tyrants are going to pay for all this.

They can not censor conservative voices because they don't like their message!

These aren't conservative voices. They are the klaxxon of the alt-right.
And it's high time these companies started putting the screws to this kind of shit.

You're a facist and a racist as there are many Black voices that use it to get around censorship.

If one wasn't searching for white supremacist's propaganda one likely wouldn't come across this site.

BitChute
@bitchute

New York Times, CNN, PMSNBC, and Washington Compost are all propaganda sites so why aren't the taken down?

Simple. They are legitimate media. Know how we can tell? When they make a mistake or put out a story that turns out to be of less than above board repute, they retract it. And issue an apology..usually in print. If the infraction is egregious enough, the person(s) responsible are censured, reprimanded, and maybe fired.

Don't see that in alt-right fantasy land. Hell, you rarely see it on Fox.

If one wasn't searching for white supremacist's propaganda one likely wouldn't come across this site.

You're a racist and a facist. Take the Hitler picture off your wall and get some class.

You're a racist and a facist. Take the Hitler picture off your wall and get some class.

It's just covering a hole in the wall.

BitChute
@bitchute

Simple. They are legitimate media. Know how we can tell? When they make a mistake or put out a story that turns out to be of less than above board repute, they retract it. And issue an apology..usually in print. If the infraction is egregious enough, the person(s) responsible are censured, reprimanded, and maybe fired.

Don't see that in alt-right fantasy land. Hell, you rarely see it on Fox.

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. You're a facist.

Forum List

Back