Bite me.

Pennywise

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
I have been banned from XXXXXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

My latest incarnation is PENNYWISE, but some may recall me as- Larry Dickman, Travis Bickle, Albert Fish or Cool Hand Luke. I have been others too, but for such brief periods that they would likely not register.

I hope people I have known before will make themselves known to me(you know who you are) especially if they go by a different name than what I may know. There are some smart and well informed and funny folks on the right side of the aisle and I hope to converse with you.

I have tried all the other forums that use some version of "politics" and "forum", and they all suck. Sorry, it's just true. I'll debate anyone with a brain who is honest and has integrity. I have ZERO interest in playing with assholes and trolls from the other boards. They are nothing but liars.

See you around,

PW

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh there will be a taste. Unfortunately it wont be JB and you wont taste it till you regain consciousness.

I have been banned from XXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

My latest incarnation is PENNYWISE, but some may recall me as- Larry Dickman, Travis Bickle, Albert Fish or Cool Hand Luke. I have been others too, but for such brief periods that they would likely not register.

I hope people I have known before will make themselves known to me(you know who you are) especially if they go by a different name than what I may know. There are some smart and well informed and funny folks on the right side of the aisle and I hope to converse with you.

I have tried all the other forums that use some version of "politics" and "forum", and they all suck. Sorry, it's just true. I'll debate anyone with a brain who is honest and has integrity. I have ZERO interest in playing with assholes and trolls from the other boards. They are nothing but liars.

See you around,

PW
Welcome to USMB, Pennywise. Hope you enjoy the boards. ;)

I have been banned from XXXXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

See you around,

PW

I've had several handles. On one site I was Tony the Neck. On another I was Jimmy Two-times. On still another I was Jorge Spontaneous.

Oh on one I was known as Miss Phillis Divine, but keep that in the closet.

I have been banned from XXXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

See you around,

PW

hey pw you give up over at PO&b too? or is that some other pw?

I have been banned from XXXXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

See you around,

PW

I've had several handles. On one site I was Tony the Neck. On another I was Jimmy Two-times. On still another I was Jorge Spontaneous.

Oh on one I was known as Miss Phillis Divine, but keep that in the closet.

mw I still want to know where you got this av, lol

I have been banned from XXXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

See you around,

PW

I remember a Cool Hand Luke from somewhere....XXXXXXX maybe? Or XXXXXXXs?

Anyway, howdy!:razz:

Forum List

Back