Bizarre CPAC agenda has events called ‘Domestic Terrorists Unite’ and ‘Lock Her Up For Real’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The FBI need to look into this group

CPAC this year shows what "conservative" means: Boebert giving a talk "The moron in chief"; 1 called "My pronouns are 1st place and winning"; and “Domestic Terrorists Unite: Lessons from Virginia Parents.”
The Republican party is gone, baby, gone.

CPAC this year shows what "conservative" means: Boebert giving a talk "The moron in chief"; 1 called "My pronouns are 1st place and winning"; and “Domestic Terrorists Unite: Lessons from Virginia Parents.”

Dimmer o'clock! Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!

And you don't grasp any of it.

But you're here to troll, not to think....

273711413_10228294632888010_6561138674802018832_n.jpg

CPAC

• Banned
"let's send the woke left into irrelevancy for the next 30 years. the way to do that is you have to create more conservatives. the way you do that is you make it easier to get married and you make it easier to have children and start a family" - Charlie Kirk at CPAC 2022 a few minutes ago

• Banned
Marsha Blackburn at CPAC: "whenever i see another crazy story from the left, I have to check to make sure Babylon Bee didn't write it"

"i want our children to learn the names of 50 states, not 50 different gender pronouns"

Forum List

Back