Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Being Armed might have given him a false sense of security ?
Nothing he did makes sense

If he feared for his safety dont open the door

If he opens the door because the deputy identified himself dont show a gun

Training should have got Deputy up to speed on interactions in a densely populated Complex ( Some LEOs Just can’t wrap their heads around an Armed Populace yet )
Most of my LEO friends I met at Gunsight. They put their own money into their training because their departments wouldn't.

Those guys were absolutely top notch. They never used their weapons to order people around. Hell, they almost never even drew their weapons.

If they were forced to, criminals ended up dead.

You are just making up crap as you go along

No, I am not. If you or I had done such a stupid thing we would have been in cuffs in minutes.

The police aren't exempt from the law, though a lot of them think they are.

Most of my LEO friends I met at Gunsight. They put their own money into their training because their departments wouldn't.

Those guys were absolutely top notch. They never used their weapons to order people around. Hell, they almost never even drew their weapons.

If they were forced to, criminals ended up dead.
Yes there is a Gun Culture in America that is old and deeply ingrained ( But sadly some LEOs are NOT a part of it )

Yes there is a Gun Culture in America that is old and deeply ingrained ( But sadly some LEOs are NOT a part of it )
Most today aren't. In fact the top brass looks at cops with gun skills as a problem.

That's why the normal response of these twits is shoot first, ask questions later.

I know a few Washoe County deputies who are VERY good with firearms, but they keep that to themselves, and close friends.

No, I am not. If you or I had done such a stupid thing we would have been in cuffs in minutes.

The police aren't exempt from the law, though a lot of them think they are.
I suspect that when we have all the facts they will show that the deputy acted correctly

He was confronted by a suspect holding a gun

I suspect that when we have all the facts they will show that the deputy acted correctly

He was confronted by a suspect holding a gun
How? He killed a man in his own home. A man who had committed no crime, who was not suspected of a crime.

You're wrong.

At the wrong location, and he used no tactics to protect himself other than to use lethal force on an innocent man.

This is an epic fail on your part.
He was not at the wrong location

The dead guy had no logical reason to confront the deputy holding a gun

Forum List

Back