Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

He was not at the wrong location

The dead guy had no logical reason to confront the deputy holding a gun
Yes, he was, and yes he did. Pounding on the door in the night, the cop fucked up because he's a poorly trained, and low quality person.

Murdering someone who is exercising their right and not committing any crime is about as far from logical as you can get. Try harder in your next excuse
The deputy did not murder anyone

You continue to say so and I keep correcting you

Which means now we are repeating ourselves

Manslaughter is a no brainer. Murder requires premeditation. There is no evidence for that.

But Manslaughter?

Oh yeah.

Yes, he was, and yes he did. Pounding on the door in the night, the cop fucked up because he's a poorly trained, and low quality person.
The “cop” had a problem

He was following orders to investigate a domestic disturbance

I guess he could have stopped for a cup of coffee and lied to Dispatch about the 911 call

But he was too honest for that

The “cop” had a problem

He was following orders to investigate a domestic disturbance

I guess he could have stopped for a cup of coffee and lied to Dispatch about the 911 call

But he was too honest for that

Honest? Skilled? He killed an innocent man in his own home.

That's ridiculous.

Only a moron does stupid shit like that.

The dead airman would disagree on who was or wasn’t murdered. You are correcting nothing as your wrong

The dead airman would disagree on who was or wasn’t murdered. You are correcting nothing as your wrong
You guys sure are persistent

But no matter how many times you repeat yourself it does not make it a fact

I don't care what race the guy was. Why make everything about race? The cops went into the wrong apartment and shot an innocent person. That's ALL this is about. I don't care if he was brown, black, purple with pink polka dots, etc.

Saw the video. There was never a threat. Apartment owner was inside of his home creating no disturbance, or committing any crimes. Apartment owner was legal gun owner with a registered weapon, inside the confines of his own home.

There are no self defense claims that can be made by police, or non police. The cop is guilty of murder.
he opened the door with gun and all cop can do is assume your going to use it on him and he refused to pout it down. he was threat to cops holding a gun. any weapon in hands of a person talking to cop is a threat. they told who they were two or three times ; so he knew who he was opening his door too. he did a stupid thing. no crime here buy cops.

Forum List

Back