Black American Has a Message for the Race Rioters…

You know the funny (or unfunny) thing about it. White people have never had their parents sit down and give them "the talk". Everyone I know has. And thats the biggest difference you can really see on display here.

The same people who speak about too much govt power and abuse of power seem to do a complete 180 when you talk about the police interactions with black people. Not whites, because they see Waco, the Bundy Ranch etc and side with the person but change the race and you change their entire attitude

One protester that had peacefully assembled was gassed three days in a row....She is the State Representative of the Missouri legislation assembly... She is an Afro-American. I believe some hides will hang after the feds come in to quell the situation...

You know the funny (or unfunny) thing about it. White people have never had their parents sit down and give them "the talk". Everyone I know has. And thats the biggest difference you can really see on display here.

The same people who speak about too much govt power and abuse of power seem to do a complete 180 when you talk about the police interactions with black people. Not whites, because they see Waco, the Bundy Ranch etc and side with the person but change the race and you change their entire attitude

And they are always anti-union, as long as the union is not the police of firemen....

Gov. Nixon is going to show up in Ferguson today and has put out the plea which is really an order, for cops to stop acting aggressive towards the residence members and to allow them to exercise their rights.

Gov. Nixon is going to show up in Ferguson today and has put out the plea which is really an order, for cops to stop acting aggressive towards the residence members and to allow them to exercise their rights.

They're going to allow arson and looting????

It's about time. Cordon off Ferguson. Don't let anyone in or out and let the rioters burn down the whole city.

All I can say is; VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO! Don't resist and let the world see it.

In addition to video, best thing Black people can do is get educated about their history and their rights. You walk different when you have knowledge.

Also they need to start any business they can and get a attorney on retainer. You should see how the narrative changes when I hand a cop my phone and tell him my attorney wants to speak to him. :lol:

All guilty people lawyer up.

You would know convict. :lol:

Outside your realm of experience, in the business world, wealthy people have attorneys to have them review contracts, provide legal guidance in any situation, and advise them of their rights. What business owner do you know that would sign a contract without having an attorney review it? Do you think Trump has attorneys?

Last edited:
This ignorant subculture of blacks is directly related to the democrat party. Ignorant people are easier to control for political purposes.

In addition to video, best thing Black people can do is get educated about their history and their rights. You walk different when you have knowledge.

Also they need to start any business they can and get a attorney on retainer. You should see how the narrative changes when I hand a cop my phone and tell him my attorney wants to speak to him. :lol:

Outside your realm of experience, in the business world, wealthy people have attorneys to have them review contracts, provide legal guidance in any situation, and advise them of their rights. What business owner do you know that would sign a contract without having an attorney review it? Do you think Trump has attorneys?

I was pardoned in the early 80's and my record expunged. I've been a model citizen ever since and have never needed an attorney's services. But you however need one on retainer and has him on speed dial.

Wealthy people do not call criminal attorneys to speak to the police when they are pulled over.

I highly doubt that you are wealthy. But I suppose on the web you can pretend to be.

I was pardoned in the early 80's and my record expunged. I've been a model citizen ever since and have never needed an attorney's services. But you however need one on retainer and has him on speed dial.

Wealthy people do not call criminal attorneys to speak to the police when they are pulled over.

I highly doubt that you are wealthy. But I suppose on the web you can pretend to be.

Sure convict. No one believes you were pardoned simply because you have been caught in lie after lie. No one said you needed an attorney but thats where intelligence comes into play. You hire professionals to take care of things you are not trained in. Who's advice are you going to take? Your friend or an attorney trained in the legal system? Thats why I have my law firm on speed dial.

That's exactly what wealthy people do when pulled over for nothing or accosted walking down the street. You wouldn't know because you dont know any of those people. Its pretty relaxing to know you have a watchdog ready just in case.

I dont consider myself wealthy but I know my net worth is more than yours. Face it. You don't even think having an attorney is a smart except in a criminal issue convict. :lol:

This video should be mandatory viewing for all negro's over the age of 13 or before being issued a drivers license

[ame=http://youtu.be/QR465HoCWFQ]Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police! - YouTube[/ame]

Sure convict. No one believes you were pardoned simply because you have been caught in lie after lie. No one said you needed an attorney but thats where intelligence comes into play. You hire professionals to take care of things you are not trained in. Who's advice are you going to take? Your friend or an attorney trained in the legal system? Thats why I have my law firm on speed dial.

That's exactly what wealthy people do when pulled over for nothing or accosted walking down the street. You wouldn't know because you dont know any of those people. Its pretty relaxing to know you have a watchdog ready just in case.

I dont consider myself wealthy but I know my net worth is more than yours. Face it. You don't even think having an attorney is a smart except in a criminal issue convict. :lol:

You believe some of the stupidest shit so there is no limits to your ignorance.

I don't think an attorney is needed if your smart enough to handle legal affairs yourself. I've been operating a business for over twenty years, bought and sold property and have never needed an attorneys services.

Prove that wealthy people call their attorney when pulled over. We both know you can't because it's utter nonsense.

You believe some of the stupidest shit so there is no limits to your ignorance.

I don't think an attorney is needed if your smart enough to handle legal affairs yourself. I've been operating a business for over twenty years, bought and sold property and have never needed an attorneys services.

Prove that wealthy people call their attorney when pulled over. We both know you can't because it's utter nonsense.

I already told you no one needs and attorney. You dont think an attorney is necessary because you have always lived a life of bad decision making. You are not an attorney and probably have cost yourself some money if you are not lying about operating a business. Its smart to have an attorney simply because you are not one. The laws change from year to year. Don't you think there is a reason intelligent business people use attorneys? You cant possibly expect me to believe you are in business and you dont have legal representation. Its a tax right off as well. Your lies are hilarious. :lol:

All I can say is; VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO! Don't resist and let the world see it.

All smart people lawyer up. If you are innocent, it does not matter as long as the cops think you are guilty, and you would be an idiot to think you can convince them of your innocence on your own without a lawyer.

Last edited:

All smart people lawyer up. If you are innocent, it does not matter as long as the cops think you are guilty, and you would be an idiot to think you can convince them of your innocence on your own without a lawyer.

Cops don't convict. Their job is to gather evidence. The prosecutor is the one that will try to have you convicted. The judge and/or jury are who you need to convince of your innocence.

How many times have you been arrested?

Cops don't convict. Their job is to gather evidence. The prosecutor is the one that will try to have you convicted. The judge and/or jury are who you need to convince of your innocence.

Nowhere did he mention that cops convict you. They can and do arrest you if you dont know your rights and use statements you make against yourself to help the DA build cases. Attorneys help you not make it easier for the DA to send you to jail. You are a effin moron and a liar. Must be part of being a convict. Didnt your time in the pen teach you anything constructive?

Last edited:

Yep, thing like this below have definitely caught my attention. What he said regarding Ferguson and this below, definitely won't make him more popular with "the base" of his party. :)

Rand Paul, Cory Booker team up for REDEEM Act

Not to derail the thread but I will also add this regarding Tim Scott and Cory Booker:
Cory Booker, Tim Scott team up for the first time - The Washington Post

Nowhere did he mention that cops convict you. They can and do arrest you if you dont know your rights and use statements you make against yourself to help the DA build cases. Attorneys help you not make it easier for the DA to send you to jail. You are a effin moron and a liar. Must be part of being a convict. Didnt your time in the pen teach you anything constructive?

I wasn't responding to you moron.

Notice the "quote" feature and who I was responding to using said feature.

My limited time in the penitentiary taught me to identify liars and losers such as yourself.

The proper term would be ex-convict, but since I no longer have that on my record the point is moot.

Forum List

Back