Black American Has a Message for the Race Rioters…

LMFAO He's funny as hell.. He's absolutely spot on about many things which means liberals will hate him..

Last edited by a moderator:
So how many of your examples involved whites rioting over a police shooting?
Yeah thats what I thought..........

Oh, I see. White people only riot for important stuff like winning a ball game, or to make a party more fun!

Dont forget Hockey too. They hate to lose those. Riots are the voice of the unheard...except whites. Its just good old fun when they do it:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a lot of racial BRICKS on poster's shoulders in this thread, anger; hostility... Remember, liberals are the perpetual victim class .. that's what they like and where they want to remain so their reaction to the idea of a black man telling other black men to raise up and help themselves doesn't fly. LOL

it's a war between white police department and the black community.....white police started it and black community will finished it.
You must be a Black right? You don't even know how to spell 'finish'.
That's what happens when an entire race has an average IQ 10-15 points lower than any other race on the planet.
All the Black community will 'finish' is the commercial businesses in their own communities. Talk about shiting in your own bed.

You must be one of those less capable whites that can't fully compete in this society, aka, white supremacist.

I see that you need to trumpet that dispelled pseudo science about I.Q. differences.

Ahh..the visions of grandeur, when one had absolutely nothing to do with it's making.

it's a war between white police department and the black community.....white police started it and black community will finished it.

And what of Michael Brown? His life is buried under the rioting when it should be the focus.

michael-brown.jpg

it is not just about michael brown, it is about the problems in the police force

Stop...trying to make "Here We Go Again" seem stupid and idiotic!!!!!!

This is what he said...

If they were white they wouldnt be rioting in the first place.

When proof was given otherwise, then he said...

UUhhmmm...never mind, carry on; he is stupid and idiotic.

This is what he said...

So you dont understand context either?
I want to see rioting white people that are doing so because of a police shooting.
That is what the topic is about after all.

This is what he said...

I want to see rioting white people that are doing so because of a police shooting.

Yeah except you said something else and then got owned :lol:

Lefty regards all truth to be invective. What this man is talking about is taking responsibility for one's own destiny instead of relying on government and destroying your own communities.

The gifted blacks, and there are many of them, would do best to found their own communities and businesses, and establish local laws that promote a healthy culture, and banish/remove members from their community that don't adhere to those laws.

No honest to goodness black person will buy into this Uncle Tom's bullshit.

That dude is lucky someone marched so that he can talk shit and wear his s-curl

I thought wearing S curls went out back in the 90's? He is right about some things but he has a lot of self hate. I like the part where he said he has had a lot of encounters with the cops. I wonder how he missed the irony in that? :lol:

Last edited:

This is what he said...

Yeah except you said something else and then got owned :lol:

Racists always back pedal. They frequently put their foots in their mouth's. Low IQ's are the only rational explanation I can find for the phenomenon.

This is what he said...

Well you should have said that in the first place. As it is you got caught sticking your foot in your mouth again. It must hurt to be this dumb.

This is what he said...

If a white person was shot, the white community wouldnt loot and riot. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Present it or lose the debate.

This is what he said...

If a white person was shot, the white community wouldnt loot and riot. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Present it or lose the debate.

White people dont get shot all the time by Black cops. White people are not "scary" to Black cops. You just lost the debate.

Last edited:

This is what he said...

See

White people dont get shot all the time by Black cops. White people are not "scary" to Black cops. You just lost the debate.

White people dont commit crime as much as black people, hence less white people shot by the police. Regardless, how do you explain the looting? Black people arent mad, they just saw an opportunity to steal. YOU lose the debate.

White people dont commit crime as much as black people, hence less white people shot by the police. Regardless, how do you explain the looting? Black people arent mad, they just saw an opportunity to steal. YOU lose the debate.

White people actually commit more crime. Check your stats dummy. You managed to lose the debate twice.

I'm sure that we can all agree that rioting like this is not a good thing. I do think that the facts need to come out more before people just start having a shit fit and ruining the communities they live in. Even if the facts are bad, they shouldn't feed into the negative stereotypes that some people have about "them". The first thing that I heard on the news regarding the rioting is that people allegedly took rims and or tires . What the fuck, how is that protesting against an injustice? :lol:

Forum List

Back