Black Baby Abortions Make Up 2/3rds Of All Abortions Despite Blacks Making Up Only 13% of Population?

that’s what it sounded like you were saying…did you not suggest more blacks would mean more dems?
He didn’t suggest it. He stated it because thats what stats and records prove. Now we know you don’t like history that rattles your safe space thus the statues vandalization but this rejection of history won’t achieve the same erasure of history

that’s what it sounded like you were saying…did you not suggest more blacks would mean more dems?
For the foreseeable future, yes. That’s not saying that they will always vote blue. Trends typically change gradually over time. Once again, gradually.

For example, I would happily avatar bet you that black people will vote more blue than red in the upcoming election. If you think otherwise, you’re a fool.

So do ALL Black Lives Really Matter?

"If we don't respect the lives of our unborn children enough to save them and fight for them, our lives mean nothing once we're born"
Shouldn't you be supporting abortion rights then? I certainly do. And the gop has no plan to increase contraceptive access to blacks.

Shouldn't you be supporting abortion rights then? I certainly do. And the gop has no plan to increase contraceptive access to blacks.
I don’t support the killing of innocent babies. I also don’t believe that blacks are any more irresponsible than any other people. That means that most of them are capable of taking responsibility for their actions. They can buy means of contraception like anyone else.

I don’t support the killing of innocent babies. I also don’t believe that blacks are any more irresponsible than any other people. That means that most of them are capable of taking responsibility for their actions. They can buy means of contraception like anyone else.
Too many people of all races expect the government to give them freebies.

Right. And you guys think that’s an issue with black families in particular, right? Fathers not in the home and such.

So imagine those same problems but just more of them. You ok with that?

No, the left is targeting blacks for abortions, per the wishes of PP founder Margaret Sanger. It's a genocide against you, and they've convinced you to support it.

Killing of innocent babies is pure emotional injection because taking of confirmed, legally defined life is illegal

Forum List

Back