Black Baby Abortions Make Up 2/3rds Of All Abortions Despite Blacks Making Up Only 13% of Population?

i think its pretty shallow of you to assume that just because someone is black that they will automatically support and do certain things ...
The data clearly indicates that black people are much more likely to vote blue. See post #104.

no, not necessarily

as much as your party has tried they don’t own black people
So you’re just going to ignore the previous data.

2000: Black people voted blue by 81 points. They made up 10% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 8,540,000 votes.

2004: Black people voted blue by 77 points. They made up 11% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 10,360,000 votes.

2008: Black people voted blue by 91 points. They made up 13% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 15,530,000 votes.

2012: Black people voted blue by 87 points. They made up 13% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 14,600,000 votes.

2016: Black people voted blue by 80 points. They made up 12% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 13,120,000 votes.

2020: Black people voted blue by 75 points. They made up 13% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 15,440,000 votes.

There’a a very clear trend here and you think it’s magically going to disappear.

So you’re just going to ignore the previous data.

2000: Black people voted blue by 81 points. They made up 10% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 8,540,000 votes.

2004: Black people voted blue by 77 points. They made up 11% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 10,360,000 votes.

2008: Black people voted blue by 91 points. They made up 13% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 15,530,000 votes.

2012: Black people voted blue by 87 points. They made up 13% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 14,600,000 votes.

2016: Black people voted blue by 80 points. They made up 12% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 13,120,000 votes.

2020: Black people voted blue by 75 points. They made up 13% of all votes. Net gain for Democrats: 15,440,000 votes.

There’a a very clear trend here and you think it’s magically going to disappear.
by definition trends change.

no it’s racist to assume someone is going to behave a certain way based on their race
Very wrong
It’s in fact essential to observe who does what and act and react accordingly.. Lib loons wish to castigate experience and observation as racist.

no it’s racist to assume someone is going to behave a certain way based on their race
Not for an individual but for an overall population, this works extremely well. The data agrees with me.

Facts don’t agree with your feelings.

Not for an individual but for an overall population, this works extremely well. The data agrees with me.

Facts don’t agree with your feelings.
Yes and those feelings would have you die by mandating that at 12 midnight you evaluate 3 black teen males approaching you and three Asian males as the same.

Yes and those feelings would have you die by mandating that at 12 midnight you evaluate 3 black teen males approaching you and three Asian males as the same.
I’m not talking about small groups of people. I’m talking about overall populations.

Is it unreasonable to say that more black adults will likely result in more blue votes?

Come on guys, this is just common sense here.

Look at the data. Look at the facts. This isn’t about your feelings.

Forum List

Back