Black Baby Abortions Make Up 2/3rds Of All Abortions Despite Blacks Making Up Only 13% of Population?

That percentage is mistakenly taken from marriage rates. As a CDC study showed black fathers are more involved in their children's lives, on average, than any other group. Not by a significant margin, but it puts to bed the lie that black fathers are not involved. What is happening is that black parents aren't typically getting married.

That would be a very useful link.

I agree.

Those additional black newborns are eventually going to grow up and become black adults. Right? Right. So more black adults.

You good with having more black adults? You don’t seem to want to address this lol.
i have no problem with having more black adults .... i believe blacks are starting to wake up when it comes to the damage the left has caused in the family structure .

How many of them were forcibly performed against an unconsenting woman?
Huh? Are you operating under the impression that there is some kind of Hood Rat Pied Piper luring unsuspecting Black women to abortion clinics that use forcible restraints?

I must have missed the memo... :laugh:

1652034546224.png

i have no problem with having more black adults .... i believe blacks are starting to wake up when it comes to the damage the left has caused in the family structure .
What specifically makes you think that they’re starting to wake up to that?

That percentage is mistakenly taken from marriage rates. As a CDC study showed black fathers are more involved in their children's lives, on average, than any other group. Not by a significant margin, but it puts to bed the lie that black fathers are not involved. What is happening is that black parents aren't typically getting married.
Utter bullshit
Black males more involved with offspring is a ludicrous joke. Fathering three other with three different women and visiting each for 4 hours once a month is way way less than “involved more than others”
Keep soothing yourself with what you wish actually happened.

Utter bullshit
Black males more involved with offspring is a ludicrous joke. Fathering three other with three different women and visiting each for 4 hours once a month is way way less than “involved more than others”
Keep soothing yourself with what you wish actually happened.
I sooth myself with facts and knowledge while white racists like yourself sooth yourself with fantasy.

CDC does not evaluate arbitrary issues such as “how good fathers black males make”
You didn't even read it because you're a racist who's information and beliefs aren't formed by facts. Your admission of ignorance doesn't bother me, it amuses me. 😁

So do ALL Black Lives Really Matter?

"If we don't respect the lives of our unborn children enough to save them and fight for them, our lives mean nothing once we're born"
Easy, amazing

You didn't even read it because you're a racist who's information and beliefs aren't formed by facts. Your admission of ignorance doesn't bother me, it amuses me. 😁
Does not say what you contend and living in wishful lies is the excellent liberal way to push a cause while never seeking a solution

Does not say what you contend and living in wishful lies is the excellent liberal way to push a cause while never seeking a solution
It actually does. It's okay if you need someone smarter than you to read it to you. 😄

So do ALL Black Lives Really Matter?

"If we don't respect the lives of our unborn children enough to save them and fight for them, our lives mean nothing once we're born"
Since they’re only 13%, you’re free to take away their choice?

Forum List

Back