Black Baby Abortions Make Up 2/3rds Of All Abortions Despite Blacks Making Up Only 13% of Population?

so are you saying there is no hope for the black community ?
Of course not. I’m saying that you guys are constantly complaining about the black community and now your action from the Supreme Court will result in more of them. And I’m just asking if you’re ok with that.

How is this so complicated?

Of course not. I’m saying that you guys are constantly complaining about the black community and now your action from the Supreme Court will result in more of them. And I’m just asking if you’re ok with that.

It really boils down to irresponsibility regardless of race...The fact that Sanger contrived Planned Parenthood to obliterate the Black race from America, not withstanding, abortion is available to all and has been misused as a means of contraception after the act of creating a life....It is immoral, and those that advocate for it will have to answer in another life...

It really boils down to irresponsibility regardless of race...The fact that Sanger contrived Planned Parenthood to obliterate the Black race from America, not withstanding, abortion is available to all and has been misused as a means of contraception after the act of creating a life....It is immoral, and those that advocate for it will have to answer in another life...
Not what my post is about.

See post #47.

i am pleased that less innocent babies in the womb will be killed and get a chance to live . it doesnt mater what race they are !

newborns arent the problem in this world ...adults are !

newborns arent the problem in this world ...adults are !
I agree.

Those additional black newborns are eventually going to grow up and become black adults. Right? Right. So more black adults.

You good with having more black adults? You don’t seem to want to address this lol.

I am probably the most racist person on this forum and make no excuses for it.

If it was up to me we would send them all to Africa.

However, I don't like to see children murdered for birth control. No matter what race they are.

Yea, abortion prevents hundreds of thousand of Negroes each year from growing up to be street thugs and welfare queens but it also kills the few that can be productive law abiding citizens.

It is always better not to kill children. A simple basic human Ethics value that these stupid morally challenged Moon Bats do not ever seem to understand.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Ethics than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.

Margaret Sanger, the founder of what became Planned Parenthood, was a Racist Eugenicist. She wanted to destroy black people. It's hardly a surprise that PP continues her legacy.
In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

No wonder she is a hero to the Commies.

I know what your elementary post was about. I just wonder, are you ok promoting a racist organization founded on exterminating the black race in America?
So you responded to my post without bothering to address what I said.

That’s interesting.

so are you saying there is no hope for the black community ? are you saying that nearly 70% of blacks will always be raised in single parent homes ? at one time blacks had a higher 2 parent in the home rate than whites ... however that was before they supported the democratic party in the numbers that they do now !
That percentage is mistakenly taken from marriage rates. As a CDC study showed black fathers are more involved in their children's lives, on average, than any other group. Not by a significant margin, but it puts to bed the lie that black fathers are not involved. What is happening is that black parents aren't typically getting married.

How many of them were forcibly performed against an unconsenting woman?
So all of the teenage mothers were nonconsenting. Yet very few rape charges against the male inseminating them. Why? No mention in the local blue Prog newspapers.

However, I don't like to see children murdered for birth control. No matter what race they are.

Yea, abortion prevents hundreds of thousand of Negroes each year from growing up to be street thugs and welfare queens but it also kills the few that can be productive law abiding citizens.

It is always better not to kill children. A simple basic human Ethics value that these stupid morally challenged Moon Bats do not ever seem to understand.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Ethics than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.
Send them back to Africa? Black Americans a no more from Africa than you are from Europe. Most have never even been to Africa. Its not surprising to find an admitted racist is also a complete fucking moron.

The Bob Grant mandatory sterilization act needs to be instituted. If Blacks receive taxpayer dollars, and most do, they need to be responsible.

7u4vp3gi98y81.jpg

Forum List

Back