Black Baby Abortions Make Up 2/3rds Of All Abortions Despite Blacks Making Up Only 13% of Population?

Do you know of any organizations that round up black women and force them to have abortions? Sorry, I don't get the point you were trying to make. Care to expound?

My point is that who cares what percentage of women having an abortion are X, Y, or Z race? It is the woman's choice. Unless the OP means to imply that black women are somehow being targeted or victimized by way of abortion, it's irrelevant.

quote-the-masses-of-negroes-particularly-in-the-south-still-breed-carelessly-and-disasterously-margaret-sanger-53-84-92.jpg

Similar stats for crimes. Now with crimes we are told its because police are gunning for black males so with abortion I guess it’s because dicks are gunning for black females?

So do ALL Black Lives Really Matter?

"If we don't respect the lives of our unborn children enough to save them and fight for them, our lives mean nothing once we're born"
It's sad that you are asserting that black women are FORCED to have abortions.

• No racial or ethnic group made up the majority of abortion patients: Thirty-nine percent were white, 28% were black, 25% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian or Pacific Islander, and 3% were of some other race or ethnicity.
28% of the abortions, from 12% of the population.....But they're not being attracted to kill their progeny by Planned Buthcerhood....Newp.

Wow you folks must really be in a quandary... Wanting to talk about me and my marital status instead of a winning subject like abortions of black babies...

"If we don't respect the lives of our unborn children enough to save them and fight for them, our lives mean nothing once we're born"
abortion has depopulated the black community by nearly 50% in America ....why do leftist promote keeping the black population low ?

f9d0652016a3ec674a886d5afc45d168a574758f3eb5c110cac6de828d2ab96f.png

Forum List

Back