Black Biker with gun on hip, stopped by cops, not shot, treated with respect.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This just popped up on my facebook page..... an Black guy, on a motorcycle, pulled over by a cop for speeding, carrying a gun on his right hip, and the police didn't shoot him, and they treated him with respect and courtesy..... Imagine that. You don't resist arrest, you don't fight the police, and you don't end up getting killed...

Maybe there is a lesson here for criminals...

This just popped up on my facebook page..... an Black guy, on a motorcycle, pulled over by a cop for speeding, carrying a gun on his right hip, and the police didn't shoot him, and they treated him with respect and courtesy..... Imagine that. You don't resist arrest, you don't fight the police, and you don't end up getting killed...

Just one guy? Its a miracle.

Usually this is what occurs so the OPs story is cause for a celebration.

Feel free to explain how putting more distance between a black man and cop threatens the cops life and requires him to execute the black man.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Example of everybody maintaining level heads, which typically happens. First began with reason for police stopping motorcycle. Not so much for speeding but for the biker's own safety. Those things are hard enough for other motorists to see, add weaving in-and-out through traffic just makes for a tragedy waiting to happen. While typical it is still nice to see people interact without either party copping an attitude.

Forum List

Back