'Black Book Boys' 'Pedo' Re-Union In The Hamptons

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1630677003123.png

'Black Book Boys' Re-Union

Bill Clinton spotted with fellow ex-Jeffrey Epstein associate in Hamptons

...Bill Clinton spotted in Hamptons boarding yacht with Epstein-connected billionaire sugar baron brothers

...Both Clinton and one of the brothers appeared in Jeffrey Epstein's 'little black book'

Former President Bill Clinton was spotted in the Hamptons spending time with two prominent sugar billionaires.

Clinton, who recently turned 75, was seen chatting and boarding a yacht with brothers Alfonso and Pepe Fanjul in Sag Harbor, New York on Tuesday.

Both Clinton and Pepe Fanjul were friends of convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein and appeared in the late financier’s "black book" of wealthy and influential contacts.

I wonder if they are talking about Biden's criminal trafficking of illegal, unaccompanied children, where the kids are now, and what's to come of them.....

View attachment 534444

...Bill Clinton spotted in Hamptons boarding yacht with Epstein-connected billionaire sugar baron brothers

...Both Clinton and one of the brothers appeared in Jeffrey Epstein's 'little black book'

Former President Bill Clinton was spotted in the Hamptons spending time with two prominent sugar billionaires.

Clinton, who recently turned 75, was seen chatting and boarding a yacht with brothers Alfonso and Pepe Fanjul in Sag Harbor, New York on Tuesday.

Both Clinton and Pepe Fanjul were friends of convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein and appeared in the late financier’s "black book" of wealthy and influential contacts.

I wonder if they are talking about Biden's criminal trafficking of illegal, unaccompanied children, where the kids are now, and what's to come of them.....

Was Donny there? No, I guess he wouldn't show unless Ghislaine could have made it, to bring the entertainment.

View attachment 534444

I see Trump couldn't make it.

Forum List

Back