"Black Brunch" swarms into iconic downtown Charleston haha!

:eek:

How DARE those people express their opinions under the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution? How dare THEY?!?!?

Shit, before you know it, Tea Partiers are going to be marching on Washington with signs like "we came unarmed, this time"....

your ignorance of the Constitution is stunning.

That's private property and the owners have every right to throw people out.

true story

How DARE those people express their opinions under the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution? How dare THEY?!?!?

Shit, before you know it, Tea Partiers are going to be marching on Washington with signs like "we came unarmed, this time"....

your ignorance of the Constitution is stunning.

That's private property and the owners have every right to throw people out.

true story

And why are they not doing this then, pray tell....

:D

They should send a bunch of hired faux tea partiers to your favorite restaurant (Taco Bell) when you're there and make sure they ruin your lunch.

What is Taco Bell?

There is not one where I live, sorry.

But interesting that you assumed that I go to Taco Bell. LOL.

Do bigotry much?

WE SEE you haven't defended your op. The differences can not be any bigger than your opening comparison. Yet you still are in this thread.

They should send a bunch of hired faux tea partiers to your favorite restaurant (Taco Bell) when you're there and make sure they ruin your lunch.

What is Taco Bell?

Do bigotry much?

WE SEE you haven't defended your op. The differences can not be any bigger than your opening comparison. Yet you still are in this thread.

:wtf:

Feeling not well?

Ahhh, yet another Rightie who cannot debate. Ok, got it!

These people are now Professional agitators being paid by:

the dnc/progessives- always make use of a good CRISIS.
Sharpton with probably Obama and holder in background
George Soros-the commie in charge of the DNC/PROGRESSIVES
left over from the Occupiers.

time to put to stop them.

These people are now Professional agitators being paid by:

the dnc/progessives- always make use of a good CRISIS.
Sharpton with probably Obama and holder in background
George Soros-the commie in charge of the DNC/PROGRESSIVES
left over from the Occupiers.

time to put to stop them.

Just love that facist tick you got there, Staph Infection.

Have you ever, just once, written anything on topic in your entire life?

so, here's the OP again:

NO, fuck that. you are too fucking stupid to read it anyway.

What is Taco Bell?

Do bigotry much?

Feeling not well?

your premise in your first post is false- do YOU get it? read post 3 and 10.

What is Taco Bell?

Do bigotry much?

Feeling not well?

your premise in your first post is false- do YOU get it?

No, it's not.

You are just eternally butthurt, just like you were yesterday, just as you will be tomorrow.

they have already went overboard with all this

they are going to piss off the wrong people ONE DAY. so be it
You just know they aren't going out into the countryside and protest in Billy Bob's Honkytonk where the sign says "Ice cold beer, home cookin' and fishworms."

they have already went overboard with all this

they are going to piss off the wrong people ONE DAY. so be it
You just know they aren't going out into the countryside and protest in Billy Bob's Honkytonk where the sign says "Ice cold beer, home cookin' and fishworms."

You know they aren't. I said they are going to run into the wrong person one time and it could be their last time. someone feels threatened enough by these people.

Forum List

Back