Black Caucus Calls For Gun Legislation...Why Not Call For...

You don't get it . The free flow of illegal guns are causing those killings .

Bullshit. The refusal to punish violent criminals is. There are 150,000 KNOWN gangbangers in Chicago. Most of whom have been convicted of multiple violent crimes to include murder. Why the fuck are they let out to continue to kill?

That's it, I'm convinced.

I'm going to check my safe, and see if any of my firearms, have snuck out and killed someone.

Checked the safe, not sure if any of my firearms snuck out, so I wrapped it in heavy chain, and some heavy duty locks.

No, that's not it. It's moral rot and decay. If these kids had father's who loved their mothers and taught their kids values, decency, accountability, and responsibility, this shit wouldn't be happening. Has not a damn thing to do with guns.

Timmy seems to have forgotten that blacks have a bastard birth rate at over 70%.

No, that's not it. It's moral rot and decay. If these kids had father's who loved their mothers and taught their kids values, decency, accountability, and responsibility, this shit wouldn't be happening. Has not a damn thing to do with guns.
The age old Conservative fall back position: blame the victims.

Blaming the victims? Lol, no. The victims are dead. The person's responsible for their death is the person who pulled the trigger. Had they been brought up knowing accountability and responsibility, this would not have happened. This is basic common sense.
And when the victim pulls no trigger? Is the shooter to blame? Even when that shooter wears a badge?

Oh, look at the little liberal idiot kid....supporting his age old liberal fall back position: enslave the victims....

Oh, look at the little liberal idiot kid....supporting his age old liberal fall back position: enslave the victims....
You make no sense.

Consider these instances: Sandra Fluke

"In the case of rape, women have a way to shut that whole thing down"

Tamir Rice

Trayvon Martin
Conservatives tend to blame victims.

Blaming the victims? Lol, no. The victims are dead. The person's responsible for their death is the person who pulled the trigger. Had they been brought up knowing accountability and responsibility, this would not have happened. This is basic common sense.
And when the victim pulls no trigger? Is the shooter to blame? Even when that shooter wears a badge?

In the case in minnesota, you're damned right that cop was wrong and should go down for murder. Its not difficult to discern individual cases. I may have broad brushed my statement previously but that wasnt the intention. Then intention was accountability, responsibility, decency, and values. All of which are disappearing.

Forum List

Back