Black celeb seen on video, chasing white female, dragging her back to hotel for rape, NOT GUILTY

Jurors acquitted Mateen Cleaves, prosecutors say this video proved his guilt

WE all know the black jurors thought this white girl deserved it. Found this animal not guilty.

To all my black proud Americans, you best have visible signs that you don’t side with these democrats blacks..
because they need to go. We can’t live like this.

Why is your headline racial? Would you have posted this thread if both of these people were of the same race?

I know nothing about this case. I have never heard of Cleaves before. I don't know who the jurors were or what they heard and saw in the courtroom before acquitting him.

But remember the case of the Stanford swimmer, Brock Turner, who is white and who was caught on top of an unconscious woman by two passersby, who tackled him. He was convicted, but only served three months in jail.

I question your motives.
I think we all know what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten
I see many white girls dating black men because of there inner circle on friends and calling them racist if they don’t put out. Listen to black music on the main stream.. they target white woman as prey.. especially the fat ones low self esteem.

No, we don't know "what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten." Get off the fear that, OMG!, a black man and a white woman might have sex. People date, mate, and marry whom they want to. You are insulting both women and men, or all races, when you try for this shit.
Look at the rapes in Sweden it’s all African men doing it

what "all the rapes in Sweden"? How about all the rapes in the U.S., where white rapists get away with it? "Oh, wouldn't want to hurt his promising career!" "Girls, just spread and shut up." What happened with brock turner and his like?

BTW: why use that little disrespectful catholic bitch-boy from Kentucky as an avatar?

Jurors acquitted Mateen Cleaves, prosecutors say this video proved his guilt

WE all know the black jurors thought this white girl deserved it. Found this animal not guilty.

To all my black proud Americans, you best have visible signs that you don’t side with these democrats blacks..
because they need to go. We can’t live like this.

Why is your headline racial? Would you have posted this thread if both of these people were of the same race?

I know nothing about this case. I have never heard of Cleaves before. I don't know who the jurors were or what they heard and saw in the courtroom before acquitting him.

But remember the case of the Stanford swimmer, Brock Turner, who is white and who was caught on top of an unconscious woman by two passersby, who tackled him. He was convicted, but only served three months in jail.

I question your motives.
I think we all know what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten
I see many white girls dating black men because of there inner circle on friends and calling them racist if they don’t put out. Listen to black music on the main stream.. they target white woman as prey.. especially the fat ones low self esteem.

No, we don't know "what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten." Get off the fear that, OMG!, a black man and a white woman might have sex. People date, mate, and marry whom they want to. You are insulting both women and men, or all races, when you try for this shit.

what "all the rapes in Sweden"? How about all the rapes in the U.S., where white rapists get away with it? "Oh, wouldn't want to hurt his promising career!" "Girls, just spread and shut up." What happened with brock turner and his like?

BTW: why use that little disrespectful catholic bitch-boy from Kentucky as an avatar?
Who did Brock rape?

I question your motives.

Who did Brock rape?

Stupid question. The unconscious woman that the two bicyclists found him on top of. Again. Why the racial difference? A raping monkey is a raping monkey. BTW: turner was convicted, but spent only three months in jail.

There are third people here: the victims. Everyone who commits the crime of rape should face the same justice.

Who did Brock rape?

Stupid question. The unconscious woman that the two bicyclists found him on top of. Again. Why the racial difference? A raping monkey is a raping monkey. BTW: turner was convicted, but spent only three months in jail.

There are third people here: the victims. Everyone who commits the crime of rape should face the same justice.
Lol he was on top of a girl he met at party who had her legs open behind a dumpster? Lol ha they were both drunk

Who did Brock rape?

Lol he was on top of a girl he met at party who had her legs open behind a dumpster? Lol ha they were both drunk

She was unconscious. The witnesses saw it. Why do you defend this boy, anyway? One can stay off of an unconscious person, the same thing as you can refrain from stealing that person's wallet, watch, or car. Why did he not call for help if he saw a person unconscious? This is what a decent and reasonable person would do.

Again, what is the racial difference? A decent and reasonable person goes to the aid of someone who cannot take care of themselves. If I found an unconscious person on the street, regardless of race or gender, I would call emergency and stay with this person until help arrived. I would never take advantage of an unconscious person.

Two things.

First off, Mateen Cleaves is as much a celebrity as you are. Only people that have followed basketball pretty closely over the years knows who he is.

Secondly, yes it is pretty sad he got off the hook despite being seen on video dragging her naked and screaming back into the hotel room, BUT there is a reason you don't try people based on a single black and white CCTV video. How do you know she isn't really high on drugs and she started flipping out and he dragged her back into the room to protect her from herself? The jury heard a lot more testimony than I'm sure you have.

Who did Brock rape?

She was unconscious. The witnesses saw it. Why do you defend this boy, anyway? One can stay off of an unconscious person, the same thing as you can refrain from stealing that person's wallet, watch, or car. Why did he not call for help if he saw a person unconscious? This is what a decent and reasonable person would do.

Again, what is the racial difference? A decent and reasonable person goes to the aid of someone who cannot take care of themselves. If I found an unconscious person on the street, regardless of race or gender, I would call emergency and stay with this person until help arrived. I would never take advantage of an unconscious person.
If I was a dumpster slut whore I’d say I was unconscious also ..
The difference between races is civilization Especially in rape cases you Sd black men get so upset when the white female they target says no.

We see in rap music.. you don’t hear whites talking about black woman like this

Forum List

Back