Zone1 Black Chicagoans Are Still Upset That They Got What They Voted For

Chicago is majority white.

Thats a recent phenomenon and guess what caused it.
Either way.

It's stupid to attach blame to a whole crowd of people. There were black people voting for Trump before recently. You don't know anything about the people mentioned in the article.

HAHAHAHA ... Chicago was already a cesspool before Beetlejuice was kicked out, and has a history of corruption. Unfortunately, I would not be surprised if Chicagoans know more about sports and pop culture, instead of the politicians they vote into office and / or don't vote at all. Good luck .. enjoy those illegal aliens .. and I hope DeSantis and Abbott send them more.

Either way.

It's stupid to attach blame to a whole crowd of people. There were black people voting for Trump before recently. You don't know anything about the people mentioned in the article.
72% of Illinois residents voted in 2020, and 58% of them voted for democrats, and Chicago would be skewed even further towards democrats (74% in Cook county).

So yes .. odds are they voted for democrats, and the statistical data supports that.

72% of Illinois residents voted in 2020, and 58% of them voted for democrats, and Chicago would be skewed even further towards democrats (74% in Cook county).

So yes .. odds are they voted for democrats, and the statistical data supports that.
Not all though. The whole crowd is being condemned. Without context first, maybe 26 percent of that crowd is right wing. Add context. They're fighting against a migrant shelter. Higher likelihood of finding right wingers in that crowd imo. I wouldn't be surprised if at least half identify as something other than Democrat.

Chicago is majority white. And it's not in the top 20 of dangerous cities.

How do you know who those black people voted for? Are you one of those people that thinks all people in blue areas are Democrats and all those I'm red areas are Republicans?
Your Right, Blacks are walking away from the Democommie Party in real numbers now , so there is really no tellin

And still Homeland Security and the FBI have long stated that WHITE SUPREMACISTS are the number 1 threat of violence. Chicago is not in the top 20 of violence in America and Chicago is majority white.

Read about what blacks are really doing in Chicago and shut up.

Because America has been run by whites at every level for 247 years and we are the most violent nation on earth.

Forum List

Back