Black Conservatives are not only the Bravest Among US, but the Most Down to Earth

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
I have long admired many black conservatives, not because they are black and conservative, but because they are men and women of extreme intelligence, courage, morals and promote ideas that are best for this country. Herman Cain was slandered big time by frivolous claims by anonymous defamers, yet his 999 tax plan, Chile SS plan and only approve small readable bills ideas were brilliant. Then you have Alan West who I pray will make it back in the House one day. I have even donated to his reelection campaign and he hasn't declared yet. Then you have Mia Love, who WILL be in Congress next year and Tim Scott is a testiment of greatness to all Americans. Historically we have Freddrick Douglass, Booker T Washington and others. But I digress. Recently I have read this blog. It just makes sense.

Wake up Black America: Is the NAACP any different the Klu Klux Klan?
impression that black racism doesn't exist, read on.

Marvin Cheatham " Our concern is who would the governor appoint?""Here you have a predominantly African-American city. What if the governor appointed somebody white? ... Would he appoint someone Irish to be the mayor?"

Martin O'Malley is the Governor of Maryland, and he is of Irish descent. Marvin Cheatham is an ignorant horses ass. His comments representing the NAACP in Baltimore is no different then a white member of the Klu Klux Klan making a similar statement. Liberals spewed and continue to spew on about how whites in this country didn't want a black man as president. If people feel that race is a dis-qualifier for why a person shouldn't be elected to political office, then people who feel that way are racists. So my question is this, what make people like Marvin Cheatham any different? According to him, the mayor ship of Baltimore should be reserved for "blacks only". Of course Cheatham would never admit to his so called rationality being racist in nature. Marvin would say that he isn't a racist, because "he's black and a Democrat". What would be the results if Marvin Cheathman's thinking was applied by whites? David Paterson shouldn't be the Governor of New York and Deveal Patrick should be the Governor of Massachusetts. Both men are black Governors of two states with mostly white populations. Also, Barack Obama wouldn't' be the President of the United States being that the population of the U.S is mostly white and blacks make up only 13% of the population. This is why I have no respect for the NAACP. If the organization went bankrupt tomorrow, I would go out and buy a bottle of Champagne to celebrate the occasion. Let Marvin Cheatham's comments prove that racism is alive in America and that whites don't hold the patent to it.

Note: In the 2016 election I am leaning towards Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, but if Herman Cain or Alan West entered the picture I would definitely choose between the two.

Last edited:
I have long admired many black conservatives, not because they are black and conservative, but because they are men and women of extreme intelligence, coward, morals and promote ideas that are best for this country. Herman Cain was slandered big time by frivolous claims by anonymous slanders, yet his 999 tax plan, Chile SS plan and only approve small readable bills were brilliant. Then you have Alan West who I pray will make it back in the House one day. I have even donated to his reelection campaign and he hasn't declared yet. Then you have Mia Love, who WILL be in Congress next year and Tim Scott is a testiment of greatness to all Americans. Historically we have Freddrick Douglass, Booker T Washington and others. But I digress. Recently I have been reading

Marvin Cheatham " Our concern is who would the governor appoint?""Here you have a predominantly African-American city. What if the governor appointed somebody white? ... Would he appoint someone Irish to be the mayor?"

Martin O'Malley is the Governor of Maryland, and he is of Irish descent. Marvin Cheatham is an ignorant horses ass. His comments representing the NAACP in Baltimore is no different then a white member of the Klu Klux Klan making a similar statement. Liberals spewed and continue to spew on about how whites in this country didn't want a black man as president. If people feel that race is a dis-qualifier for why a person shouldn't be elected to political office, then people who feel that way are racists. So my question is this, what make people like Marvin Cheatham any different? According to him, the mayor ship of Baltimore should be reserved for "blacks only". Of course Cheatham would never admit to his so called rationality being racist in nature. Marvin would say that he isn't a racist, because "he's black and a Democrat". What would be the results if Marvin Cheathman's thinking was applied by whites? David Paterson shouldn't be the Governor of New York and Deveal Patrick should be the Governor of Massachusetts. Both men are black Governors of two states with mostly white populations. Also, Barack Obama wouldn't' be the President of the United States being that the population of the U.S is mostly white and blacks make up only 13% of the population. This is why I have no respect for the NAACP. If the organization went bankrupt tomorrow, I would go out and buy a bottle of Champagne to celebrate the occasion. Let Marvin Cheatham's comments prove that racism is alive in America and that whites don't hold the patent to it.

Note: In the 2016 election I am leaning towards Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, but if Herman Cain or Alan West entered the picture I would definitely choose between the two.

Ben Carson may throw his hat into the ring. He's a person I would consider voting for.

I have long admired many black conservatives, not because they are black and conservative, but because they are men and women of extreme intelligence, coward, morals and promote ideas that are best for this country. Herman Cain was slandered big time by frivolous claims by anonymous slanders, yet his 999 tax plan, Chile SS plan and only approve small readable bills were brilliant. Then you have Alan West who I pray will make it back in the House one day. I have even donated to his reelection campaign and he hasn't declared yet. Then you have Mia Love, who WILL be in Congress next year and Tim Scott is a testiment of greatness to all Americans. Historically we have Freddrick Douglass, Booker T Washington and others. But I digress. Recently I have been reading

Ben Carson may throw his hat into the ring. He's a person I would consider voting for.

I forgot Dr. Carson! I love the guy. When he speaks he just makes sense!

You cant vote for someone your party will not put forward.

Herman Cain was WINNING and by a nice margin, before the liberal media took him down with false claims, not vetting sources (the first claim made was by a woman who was a serial sexual harassment claimer and loser I might add), refusing to report both sides and hell-bent solely on destroying him.

You cant vote for someone your party will not put forward.

Herman Cain was WINNING and by a nice margin, before the liberal media took him down with false claims, not vetting sources (the first claim made was by a woman who was a serial sexual harassment claimer and loser I might add), refusing to report both sides and hell-bent solely on destroying him.

Why didnt your party vote for him again?

Last edited:
Republican black doctor: Ben Carson.
Democrat black doctor: Kermit Gosnell.

Is there anything more need to be said?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back