Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

True, but you are incapable of sight because all you know is what your masters tell you, instead.

I thought I was told that since the cop was black I'm not supposed to know which side to take?

That wasn't a man, it was just a REALLY, REALLY grotesque abomination of female anatomy. As were they all.

This is what fugly women do. Go out and "protest" and scream obscenities at other people, because THEY are too fucking lazy to go get what everybody else has, that they want.

I'm not a biologist, but I'm 100% sure that's a man that got smacked.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376

The video is epic. The literal “ReeeeEEEEeeeEEE”s at the end are music to my ears.

152C878A-898F-4702-A995-6B9AA94D9A76.jpeg

yeah fk the fact the protestor threw a punch first.

No one did. The cop was mad that they can not so easily violate people's rights. The first lady was stating her rights and the cop with his rage building, started pushing her.

The protest was completely peaceful until cops not happy about people exercising their rights showed up.

No one did. The cop was mad that they can not so easily violate people's rights. The first lady was stating her rights and the cop with his rage building, started pushing her.

The protest was completely peaceful until cops not happy about people exercising their rights showed up.
Protest was illegal from its start.

I'm not a biologist, but I'm 100% sure that's a man that got smacked.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376

Oh man that just made my day!

Forum List

Back