Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

dude, that makes no fking sense. See, keeping the lie is much tougher than the truth. you are the greatest example of that today.

Tell me, what doesn't make sense? That I admit to supporting the prosecution of cops that violate people's rights just as many others do?

Or what exactly?

Tell me, what doesn't make sense? That I admit to supporting the prosecution of cops that violate people's rights just as many others do?

Or what exactly?
The officers rights and the rule of law was violated.
What do you have to say about that?

The video is unclear and cuts away at the key times. let it go to trial and see how it goes.

he/she was putting hands all over the officer.

simply don't do that. I am all for not violating rights, but the officer has them too and we all need to stop doing stupid shit and blaming others for their reaction.

They were attempting to protect the lady the cops starts pushing. No one put their hands on anyone until the cop start pushing.

The video is unclear and cuts away at the key times. let it go to trial and see how it goes.
Why is the chick with a dick's right fist clenched coming across the officers chest in deflection from a punch block?

It might have been more effective if the other officer had just let the dog loose.

Champ helped with securing the parameter.
It didn't take but a second for people to figure out the dog wasn't playing games.

Last edited:
They were attempting to protect the lady the cops starts pushing. No one put their hands on anyone until the cop start pushing.
that video is off screen a bit.

also, I WILL NOT judge an entire interaction by a few seconds of video.

no one who has only seen that video knows the whole story at this point.

the protestor touched the cop, interfered with the cop and became aggressive toward the cop. Caught on camera, The still shows a clinched fist. Can't get passed that sweetie. I just want to know isn't a cop a human? doesn't his life matter?

What we do know. The protest was peaceful. Cops were leading the protest until they got to a part where cops were not happy about a peaceful protest and decided they would interject themselves.

Doesn't matter if the officer was hit or not, he has the right to defend himself. The clenched fist says it all.

What we do know. The protest was peaceful. Cops were leading the protest until they got to a part where cops were not happy about a peaceful protest and decided they would interject themselves.
nope, they were illegally in the street and the dude who got sacked was interfering and touching the cop in violation of every statute on the books. Just because one screams at the top of one's lungs doesn't make something immediately legal.

Forum List

Back