Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

I'm not a biologist, but I'm 100% sure that's a man that got smacked.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376

that was assume.

I thought I was told that since the cop was black I'm not supposed to know which side to take?
I just figured you had been briefed by the DNC by now.

It's nice to know that Tranny has now risen to the very top of the identity hierarchy these days. It's always hard to know which identity trumps which, so it nice of you to provide this confirmation.

Then the cops that were leading them should be jailed.
The po po were clearing the intersection which was closed to traffic (and 1st amendment protests) for the demolition of a building. They had no right to be there. If you watch the video with a non cop hating mind, you will hear the first officer politely stating that.

No...they should be given the golden gloves award. That big fat piece of shit broke the first law of dealing with a police officer. Thou shall not touch.
I only wish he got up and tried it again. That was great!
Notice his pivot off his left rear foot? That's where a punch starts of you know how to.

I just figured you had been briefed by the DNC by now.

It's nice to know that Tranny has now risen to the very top of the identity hierarchy these days. It's always hard to know which identity trumps which, so it nice of you to provide this confirmation.
when one lies, the story is ever changing to keep the lie.

the fk you aren't. Post #34. You should remember what you post before you go all stupid in front of everyone.

We, as in those against the police violating people's rights are no longer going to accept that. Now if you wish to lump me in with others, you have to show I support whatever it is. If others do, that has nothing to do with me.

We, as in those against the police violating people's rights are no longer going to accept that. Now if you wish to lump me in with others, you have to show I support whatever it is. If others do, that has nothing to do with me.
dude, that makes no fking sense. See, keeping the lie is much tougher than the truth. you are the greatest example of that today.

when one lies, the story is ever changing to keep the lie.
quote-oceania-was-at-war-with-eurasia-therefore-oceania-had-always-been-at-war-with-eurasia-george-orwell-22-12-71.jpg

Man, that was fuckin' beautiful!

The chimpanzee knocked to the ground by the cop, who just happened to be black, was beggin' for it.

Hopefully, that monkey with the umbrella caught one to the jaw, as well.

It's reassuring to know that we have black cops on the job who are capable of seeing through the negro-bullshit...

Forum List

Back