Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

the protestor touched the cop, interfered with the cop and became aggressive toward the cop. Caught on camera, The still shows a clinched fist. Can't get passed that sweetie. I just want to know isn't a cop a human? doesn't his life matter?

When you put your hands on a person they have a right to retaliate.

They were protesting in an intersection of a street closed for demolition. They were told to disperse.

They were told to keep moving. They were moving until the cops decided to interject themselves.

The video is epic. The literal “ReeeeEEEEeeeEEE”s at the end are music to my ears.

I don't automatically side with cops. Sometimes they are dead wrong, but wow...

Y'all are right. All those assholes need a trip to jail.

It amazes me that anyone defends behavior like that.

Two obvious observations watching the video...

1) The "protesters" were looking for trouble.
2) The ugly fat dude wearing women's clothing was grabbing and hitting the police officer, he is lucky all that happened was getting punch. Lucky.

The officer showed tremendous restraint in this situation of crazed maniacs out in the street looking for a fight.

he/she was putting hands all over the officer.

simply don't do that. I am all for not violating rights, but the officer has them too and we all need to stop doing stupid shit and blaming others for their reaction.
And interfering in an arrest. They don't have a right to protest in the middle of the street.

What we do know. The protest was peaceful. Cops were leading the protest until they got to a part where cops were not happy about a peaceful protest and decided they would interject themselves.
was the protest blocking traffic?

is that legal?

don't put yourself in bad situations.

I don't automatically side with cops. Sometimes they are dead wrong, but wow...

Y'all are right. All those assholes need a trip to jail.

It amazes me that anyone defends behavior like that.

No problem ... The Canine officer walked right in, cleared the scene around the protestor on the ground ...
and put about eight of the other protestors in a line in almost no time ... Nice work!

Watch the way he handles that dog, expresses intent, and moves that crowd exactly where he wants them to go.

At 1:13 cop issues a lawful order, woman goes confrontational, cop go's for his cuffs.
At 1:23 the goon pushes the cop the first time.
At 1:31 the goon again attacks the cop.

;

They were attempting to protect the lady the cops starts pushing. No one put their hands on anyone until the cop start pushing.
Wrong, where the video starts you are right but the video is not complete and you can't tell where the initial interaction takes place.

When you put your hands on a person they have a right to retaliate.
in my country that's so, especially a cop. I think there are things called laws that protect the cops rights over yours.

They were attempting to protect the lady the cops starts pushing. No one put their hands on anyone until the cop start pushing.
that's interfering in a police situation and is illegal.

They were told to keep moving. They were moving until the cops decided to interject themselves.
what time in the video did the protestors start moving away from the intersection?

At 1:13 cop issues a lawful order, woman goes confrontational, cop go's for his cuffs.
At 1:23 the goon pushes the cop the first time.
At 1:31 the goon again attacks the cop.

;

yep, exactly what I see as well.

Forum List

Back