Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

Cops should be armed with duct tape. Yell yell yell like howler monkeys is all they do.

A bull horn with an interrupt alarm right in her face. Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaha. I would have loved it.

I've saw nothing that states he laid hands on anyone.
then what's this? big black samoan puts is right hand on the cop. Maybe open your eyes while you watch that way you can saw the contact. Stay stupid and without self respect though.

1650299043982.png

Wrong, where the video starts you are right but the video is not complete and you can't tell where the initial interaction takes place.

It puzzles me more to try and understand how anyone would think that standing in the middle of the street
cussing a cop out is ever going to end well ... :auiqs.jpg:

They aren't going to accomplish anything other than causing crap to happen.
They have every right to express their grievances, but no right whatsoever to force anyone else to participate in their protest.
Get the hell out of the middle of the road.

We could argue about assholes being assholes all day.
I would rather buy the Canine Team a doughnut and doggy treat, because they did an awesome job of regaining control over the situation.

Excellent Training ... Great Work!

.​

Last edited:

It puzzles me more to try and understand how anyone would think that standing in the middle of the street
cussing a cop out is ever going to end well ... :auiqs.jpg:

They aren't going to accomplish anything other than causing crap to happen.
They have every right to express their grievances, but no right whatsoever to force anyone else to participate their protest.
Get the hell out of the middle of the road.

We could argue about assholes being assholes all day.
I would rather buy the Canine Team a doughnut and doggy treat, because they did an awesome job of regaining control over the situation.

Excellent Training ... Great Work!

.​
What I also find exhilarating is the way the tough mangirl screams like a fking pussy, the mangirl he is.

flat out lies aren't allowed in my conversations. Since you can't or won't acknowledge the dude's interference and touching of the cop, there isn't any other discussion with you. You are obviously tainted to a point where video evidence isn't worthy. strange fk you are.
I'm reminded of the way the cretins of the forum reacted to the Nick Sandman incident. The media crafted a false story for them, but even when the entire interaction was played for them that showed an aggressive older man trying to intimidate a teenager with the teenager just smiling at him in passive resistance, they STILL clung to their master's narrative.

What I also find exhilarating is the way the tough mangirl screams like a fking pussy, the mangirl he is.

Unfortunately ... I don't give a second thought to when stupid gets a face full of stupid in return.
I am not trying to save the world from itself, and you cannot fix stupid.

So. Some guy is breaking the law and stealing shit, gets tazzed by the cops and dies later. Ok so far my argument is if he wasn't breaking the law he would be alive right now, far as I'm concerned if you break the law you put your life in danger right there and your actions after that can increase or decrease the odds of dying.

Then people protesting a criminal dying, one of them verbally and physically assualted a cop and got hit for it.

So people breaking the law in the name of someone else who broke the law got smacked.

I don't see any problems so far.

he/she was putting hands all over the officer.

simply don't do that. I am all for not violating rights, but the officer has them too and we all need to stop doing stupid shit and blaming others for their reaction.
1.) Touch an officer
2.) Get knocked on your ass
3.) Try it again
4.) Get dead
5.) Repeat
After they were told multiple times to cease and desist. Now you're in violation of the law.
They were told to clear out of a traffic area....they didn't move.
Next step....move them.
They get aggressive.
Neutralize them.

Jo

Even the picture makes it clear the tranny is attacking the cop.
Oh dear I just noticed the presence of the usual suspects. A fat, ugly white woman....sheesh...they seem to be permanent fixtures at these marches. Total lack of any black alpha males. A very mouthy single black mother. No work boots to be seen on any of the marchers...hmmm and of course social miscreants as in cross dressing, nightmarish looking crap stains. Poor cops...they have to be wondering about their salaries at this point....no money is enough.

What we do know. The protest was peaceful. Cops were leading the protest until they got to a part where cops were not happy about a peaceful protest and decided they would interject themselves.
Peaceful people don’t touch cops.

peaceful people obey the instructions from law enforcement.

Last edited:
I've saw nothing that states he laid hands on anyone.

You're not paying attention, the ass injected himself between the officer and the woman he was trying to arrest. And yes, he put his hand on the officer. He got knocked down and arrested for his interference. Being a typical lying commie you saw what you wanted to see.

Forum List

Back