Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

I'm not a biologist, but I'm 100% sure that's a man that got smacked.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376

Holy shit that image will make the Left’s head explode. But, given the Black man is a cop, and the Left hates cops, the Left will favor the pronoun in the dress.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376

It got what it deserved.

It puzzles me more to try and understand how anyone would think that standing in the middle of the street
cussing a cop out is ever going to end well ... :auiqs.jpg:

They aren't going to accomplish anything other than causing crap to happen.
They have every right to express their grievances, but no right whatsoever to force anyone else to participate in their protest.
Get the hell out of the middle of the road.

We could argue about assholes being assholes all day.
I would rather buy the Canine Team a doughnut and doggy treat, because they did an awesome job of regaining control over the situation.

Excellent Training ... Great Work!

.​

Whether or not the protest has the right to close the street depends on if it was murder by the police or not?
I tend to think it was.
Which then means all police no longer have any authority, because they get is from us, not the government.

And by the way, it is totally and completely illegal use a k-9 unit on people.
They legally can only be used for tracking or sniffing.
This is no better than the vicious use of dogs by nazis or southern racist sheriffs.

You're not paying attention, the ass injected himself between the officer and the woman he was trying to arrest. And yes, he put his hand on the officer. He got knocked down and arrested for his interference. Being a typical lying commie you saw what you wanted to see.

Whether or not the protest was valid enough to over shadow the cop's authority is another question.
But the officer used the fist to strike, and that is NOT legal.

View attachment 632376

Looks to me like it missed with a right cross and was dispatched with a left hook. Good on him. (The cop)

Whether or not the protest has the right to close the street depends on if it was murder by the police or not?
I tend to think it was.
Which then means all police no longer have any authority, because they get is from us, not the government.

This is no better than the vicious use of dogs by nazis or southern racist sheriffs.
What the heck does that post mean? Black privilege?

It says I have 50 responses. There is nothing more to add here. I'll reply when the officer is suspended.

notice a black cop and they treat him like shit. blm is not about race it is about fraud,. i didnt see him punch her or him. she was grabbing onto his wrists an d the cop pulled away. the fat person slipped on their big old ass,.

Either that or the uglieszt broad this side of Mars.

A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground​

Hope he got a few good kicks in on that sick freak as well.

during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16.​

Shame on them doing this the day before Easter.

The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers,​

Sure, these 20 people were going to get justice for someone by shouting in the street fighting with police. You want justice, hire an attorney.

a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times.​

If you got tased by the police much less EIGHT times, my guess is that you were acting in a way to deserve it. Throw all 20 of these bitches in prison.

No one did. The cop was mad that they can not so easily violate people's rights. The first lady was stating her rights and the cop with his rage building, started pushing her.

The protest was completely peaceful until cops not happy about people exercising their rights showed up.
A Sidewalk Is Not a Sideshow

Freedom of Speech does not cover disturbing the public. In the Sick Sixties, SCROTUS ruled against the people's right to be left alone. These freaks are only entitled to rent an auditorium and preach to their choir. In Airplane!, Robert Stack showed an American stand up for his natural and manly rights against these pests invading his privacy.

I tend to think it was.

My point about the protestors has nothing to do with the police.

My point is that it is okay to exercise one's rights and protest.
No one else is obligated to become part of your protest because you blocked a street.
If you want to stand there and voice your grievance, you can do it from the sidewalk.

As far as the Canine Team is concerned, just watch the damn video.

The handler did everything he was supposed to do, in the proper order, and gained control of the situation as he should have.
He cleared the scene around the protestor on the ground and dispersed the crowd around the other officer.
Then he corralled the other protesters in an orderly manner, at a safe distance, and out of the middle of the street.

He didn't argue with anyone, and no one argued with him.
Look at the video ... He is straddling the dog and it is muzzled ... It isn't going to hurt anyone.

Plus, Canine Units are not illegal in Patrol Use in every Jurisdiction.
You should be able to recognize things when they are done correctly ... :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back