Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

I'm not a biologist, but I'm 100% sure that's a man that got smacked.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376

If my dog had a face like that I'd shave its butt and teach it to walk backwards... ;)

Wrong.
The trans was trying to step between the cop and the niece the cop was brutalizing.
It was totally defensive and harmed no one.
The cop was totally the aggressor and violator.
Bull fucking shit.

Just watched the full video. The Tranny flat out attacked the officer. The cop should have shot it.

Oh dear I just noticed the presence of the usual suspects. A fat, ugly white woman....sheesh...they seem to be permanent fixtures at these marches. Total lack of any black alpha males. A very mouthy single black mother. No work boots to be seen on any of the marchers...hmmm and of course social miscreants as in cross dressing, nightmarish looking crap stains. Poor cops...they have to be wondering about their salaries at this point....no money is enough.

The black alpha males are the COPS... (the good guys)

You can rant all you want. We are no longer going to accept cops violating people's rights.
So you're going to violate my childrens' rights instead.

Hey newsflash - try that again they'll crack your head. WIDE open.

And I might even help them.

We, as in those against the police violating people's rights are no longer going to accept that. Now if you wish to lump me in with others, you have to show I support whatever it is. If others do, that has nothing to do with me.
Don't let me catch you at the barricades

We, as in those against the police violating people's rights are no longer going to accept that. Now if you wish to lump me in with others, you have to show I support whatever it is. If others do, that has nothing to do with me.
You lumped yourself into the argument.

Good looking women are conservatives.

Always.

Knew I seen the goon before.....

proxy-image

Forum List

Back