Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

At 1:13 cop issues a lawful order, woman goes confrontational, cop go's for his cuffs.
At 1:23 the goon pushes the cop the first time.
At 1:31 the goon again attacks the cop.

That angle it looks like the guy went after the cop and started inserting himself into the argument. The police weren't the aggressors, it was the protesters.

You want to block traffic, an intersection, a vacant lot, and you are asked to move, you can either move or hold ground and face arrest.

No one did. The cop was mad that they can not so easily violate people's rights. The first lady was stating her rights and the cop with his rage building, started pushing her.

The protest was completely peaceful until cops not happy about people exercising their rights showed up.
flat out lies aren't allowed in my conversations. Since you can't or won't acknowledge the dude's interference and touching of the cop, there isn't any other discussion with you. You are obviously tainted to a point where video evidence isn't worthy. strange fk you are.

That angle it looks like the guy went after the cop and started inserting himself into the argument. The police weren't the aggressors, it was the protesters.

You want to block traffic, an intersection, a vacant lot, and you are asked to move, you can either move or hold ground and face arrest.
that's rather simple in my book.

No one did. The cop was mad that they can not so easily violate people's rights. The first lady was stating her rights and the cop with his rage building, started pushing her.

The protest was completely peaceful until cops not happy about people exercising their rights showed up.
how do you know the officers state of mind?

this is making assumptions to support your views.

Even the picture makes it clear the tranny is attacking the cop.

I don't see that at all.
The trans is not even facing the cop.
Looks to me he was on the sidewalk and blindsided without warning.
The cop looks totally guilty of assault.

Perhaps you should go learn about the United States before posting in here.
He was probably too busy with all the woke curriculum to learn any civics, history, or much of anything else at all -- at least before he dropped out of school altogether.

priorities, priorities, priorities.

Seriously though......

In the video, these psychopaths should have all been tasered, tied up, and carted off to the closest loonie bin.

The cop was in his car, ASKING them to please clear the road. He didn't tell anybody to shut up or leave, he was just asking them to clear the road. And these deranged lunatics were cussing at him, screaming at him, and telling him to go fuck himself.

I'm actually shocked he didn't shoot them in their faces.

He was being verbally assaulted, which, by law, is the same thing as physical violence towards "an officer of the law". He was within his rights to do what he did, as a "law enforcement officer" and a decent human being. In this particular case, I stand with the cop.

And, by the way, it is against the law in all US cities to block roads/traffic, unless it's been authorized by the city, the police, or the county. He WAS doing his job.

Totally wrong.
There is no such thing as "verbally assaulted".
If you are referring to "fighting words", the police are pledged to NOT allow themselves to be influenced by them.
And obviously there is NO traffic.
In fact, the protestor does not even appear to be IN the street at all.
The "city, police, or county" are NOT at all any source of authority.
They are subordinate to US.
WE are the ONLY source of any legal authority at all, and government institutions only borrow from the authority WE delegate to them.

Even the picture makes it clear the tranny is attacking the cop.

Wrong.
The trans was trying to step between the cop and the niece the cop was brutalizing.
It was totally defensive and harmed no one.
The cop was totally the aggressor and violator.

This is all it takes for the uninformed to form an opinion...

The "feels" rule the day

I watched the videos at the other links as well, and clearly the cop was the only one swinging.
No one else hit anyone and was continually backing up.
Not only was the black cop the illegal criminal assaulter, but the K-9 Unit also was illegally used to bite people.
All the cops need to be arrested.

Forum List

Back