Black Cop Shoots Black Man: ‘All White People Are F***ing Devils’?!

A BLACK female policeman shoots a black man after he refuses to drop the weapon he is holding even though ordered to do so numerous times. The female officer claimed he was a threat to officers, failed to comply, and shot the man.

Charlotte's BLACK Police Chief declared the police recovered the weapon at the scene (confirmed by several witnesses), and the shooting was justified.

False reports that the man was unarmed, carrying a book instead, were reported by citizens on social media. Rioting, vandalism, assault, 1 person shot, a CNN reporter attacked, police cars damaged....

SO HOW DID WE GET FROM A BLACK COP SHOOTING A BLACK MAN TO 'ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE F*ING DEVILS'?

Please remind me - WHO is RACIST?

‘All White People Are F***ing Devils’: More Protests Promised After Deadly Charlotte Police Shooting

That's not what happened. Check the video. Guy had broken down on the highway. Unarmed. Hands in the air. Tasered. Then shot.

Dragon Lady, Donald Trump is the 45th President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....can you fact check that for me?

Dragonlady....When Michigan is officially called, Trump will have 306 Electoral Votes, Hillary will have 228....can you fact check that for me?

Forum List

Back