Black Cop Shoots Black Man: ‘All White People Are F***ing Devils’?!

The false narrative espoused by one person is bad but not worse than the taking of another person's life on any level.

Even the terrorist who made 3 bombs and shot 2 cops was taken alive.

So you think cops should be trained to risk their lives by shooting people in the leg or the arm? Doesn't work that way. 'Center mass'.

The terrorist who was recently captured - pressure cooker bomber - was shot 7 times. The police were NOT trying to shoot him in the arms and legs. He can thank Allah he is still alive.

and what weapon was this guy supposed to drop?

Tulsa police release video of officer shooting unarmed man whose car had broken down

The false narrative espoused by one person is bad but not worse than the taking of another person's life on any level.

So you think cops should be trained to risk their lives by shooting people in the leg or the arm? Doesn't work that way. 'Center mass'.

The terrorist who was recently captured - pressure cooker bomber - was shot 7 times. The police were NOT trying to shoot him in the arms and legs. He can thank Allah he is still alive.

Tulsa police release video of officer shooting unarmed man whose car had broken down

They like to conflate the two.

You don't even believe video so how do you believe witnesses? Oh, right..the cops said so.
Just like the looters in Charlotte, stop creating false narratives to rail against. You have no idea what I believe.

I think the death is worse than what one stupid person said....just sayin
The problem is that it isn't just the comment made by 'one stupid person'. Its is one shared by many, driven by false narratives, hatred, and racism. That sentiment is what fueled much of the crime that has and is going on in Charlotte.

I am not arguing that the unnecessary death of a person is not bad. I am just saying this hatred and false narrative is extremely bad as well.

Yes but when it comes to levels. Another shooting is worse than what one person said or you feeling that the opinion is shared by many but acted on by no one.

Action vs inaction.
Playing 'Devil's Advocate', what is worse:

A man holding a weapon being shot after refusing to comply with officers' orders to drop the weapon....

Or the intentional false narrative of 'all whites are the devil' inciting intentional hate-filled assaults, shootings, arson, looting, vandalism, etc in response to the incident.

One occurred because there was little choice while the others were clear choices made. One has been deemed a 'lawful act' while the response was a vast number of intentional crimes in response to a false narrative.

Loss of life, no matter how, is always regrettable...the choice to criminally respond with hatred, destruction, assaults, attacks against innocents who had nothing to do with the incident?

If the guy had a gun and wouldn't drop it when the police told him to, that's on him.

He was not peacefully sitting in his car reading a book and the cops just came up and killed him for no reason.

I fail to see the racist element when a black cop shoots an armed black man who is not complying.

When cops treat black citizens differently than they treat white citizens they are racist cops no matter what color they are.

A justifiable shooting?
The police approach an armed man, orders the man to drop his weapon, and he refuses. At this point you have an armed man refusing to comply with the police's orders. In light of all the attacks on police lately, the police take this as a threat, and shoot the man.

Yes.

The man was shot with his hands up.
You are thinking about the OK shooting. THIS guy in Charlotte was carrying a gun and refused to comply with the police's MULTIPLE orders - 'DROP YOUR WEAPON!'

Lesson Learned (or SHOULD BE Learned):
IF you have a weapon and the police tell you to drop the weapon, DROP THE FRIGGGIN' WEAPON!

All based on the word of cops. No evidence

That's why we have investigations and if warranted, trials. That's why we don't jail people based in police reports.

The problem is that it isn't just the comment made by 'one stupid person'. Its is one shared by many, driven by false narratives, hatred, and racism. That sentiment is what fueled much of the crime that has and is going on in Charlotte.

I am not arguing that the unnecessary death of a person is not bad. I am just saying this hatred and false narrative is extremely bad as well.

Yes but when it comes to levels. Another shooting is worse than what one person said or you feeling that the opinion is shared by many but acted on by no one.

Action vs inaction.
Playing 'Devil's Advocate', what is worse:

A man holding a weapon being shot after refusing to comply with officers' orders to drop the weapon....

Or the intentional false narrative of 'all whites are the devil' inciting intentional hate-filled assaults, shootings, arson, looting, vandalism, etc in response to the incident.

One occurred because there was little choice while the others were clear choices made. One has been deemed a 'lawful act' while the response was a vast number of intentional crimes in response to a false narrative.

Loss of life, no matter how, is always regrettable...the choice to criminally respond with hatred, destruction, assaults, attacks against innocents who had nothing to do with the incident?

If the guy had a gun and wouldn't drop it when the police told him to, that's on him.

He was not peacefully sitting in his car reading a book and the cops just came up and killed him for no reason.

I fail to see the racist element when a black cop shoots an armed black man who is not complying.

When cops treat black citizens differently than they treat white citizens they are racist cops no matter what color they are.

You sure jump to a lot of conclusions.

AGAIN, this thread is about the CHARLOTTE happenings, and you are falsely trying to inject the Tulsa incident. If you want to talk about the Tulsa incident then start a separate thread on it. I will even support you on your opinion of THAT incident. But we aren't TALKING about THAT incident in THIS thread.

I agree...but in this case - the CHARLOTTE shooting that is NOT what happened.

A BLACK cop shot a black man holding a weapon who refused to comply with orders to drop the weapon. Are you saying the female black cop who shot the black man was racist against blacks?

Cops have burn guns to plant for just such emergencies.

even if he did just have a book, like you would cAre? See Tulsa guy.

I know. That black female cop just wanted to kill a black man because she is racist.

Oh yeah, ok. Do you believe the video in Ok or are you waiting for the police's statement to tell what you saw?

As I told NYC, if he wants to start a thread regarding the OKC shooting I would gladly support him and his opinion that this was a wrong / illegal / bad / apparently racist shooting. The guy was clearly unarmed with his hands up. The people in the helicopter declared on loud-speaker he looked like a 'bad dude' with no cause to do so.

So YES, I believe the video.

Again, want to go into this in more detail? Start a new thread about the OKC shooting.

(And don't hurt yourself rushing to apologize for falsely telling me what I believe.)

Ever notice threads like these are allowed to linger in politics , while threads about the Tulsa guy are quickly moved to "current events "?

This is exactly what the Democrats want. They've been inciting this stuff for years. It's all about the Divide & Conquer. Charlotte began it's rapid decline when it decided to allow the Democrats to seize control. I recommend folks get the hell outta there. Their city is lost. It's only gonna get worse.

Ever notice threads like these are allowed to linger in politics , while threads about the Tulsa guy are quickly moved to "current events "?
Is there one about Tulsa? I will have to look.

Hmmmm.....thanks for the heads up....and good observation.

This is exactly what the Democrats want. They've been inciting this stuff for years. It's all about the Divide & Conquer. Charlotte began it's rapid decline when it decided to allow the Democrats to seize control. I recommend folks get the hell outta there. Their city is lost. It's only gonna get worse.
Part of the plan to keep people divided while they 'loot and plunder'.

(And by 'they' I mean politicians, some Democrats and Republicans.)

Part of the plan to keep people divided while they 'loot and plunder'.

(And by 'they' I mean politicians, some Democrats and Republicans.)

Charlotte's rapid decline began the moment the Democrats seized control. And it's only gonna get worse. I predict a mass exodus of good hard-working law abiding folks. Charlotte will become a miserable wasteland much like Detroit, Chicago, Flint, and so on.

The message conveyed by certain BLM activists is confusing.
For the price of destruction and chaos, they bought hatred and contempt. Something is wrong.

The Democrats have worked very hard fomenting Race-Baiting hysteria for many years. They want this chaos. That's why i keep telling folks to acquire a firearm and become proficient with its use. You have the right to arm and protect yourself and your family.

Because if you think the Democrats are gonna save you from the savages, you better think again. They're actually inciting the savages to harm you. You're on your own. That's the harsh reality. Arm and protect yourself and your loved ones.

Forum List

Back