Black dad confronts woke white teacher that put his son in a dress

Why point out it's a black dad? What difference does that make? He shoulda beat her ass.
I get your point but since the Left is king of identity politics and making everyone a victim, people need to see how full of shit they are or watch them get out of the corner they painted themselves.

Forget the fist part of the video, the 'ethicists' shown in the latter half are really, really nuts.

Holy shit.

Why point out it's a black dad?
I found it refreshing to hear of a Black dad defending his family from a white liberal shithead public school teacher. Private school vouchers and stable families are prerequisites for escape from "progressive" bondage.

Last edited:
I found it refreshing to hear of a Black dad to defend his family from a white liberal shithead public school teacher. Private school vouchers and stable families are prerequisites for escape from progressive bondage.

The kid is going to be ok with a family like that. I fear for children who don't have families like that. Just some crackhead mom who can barely think "whatever" as they groom her child for future abuse.

She's very calm and confident.....I don't think she fears any retribution..that's why he and his bros should catch her out and beat her ass black and blue so she NEVAH forget.

The only group higher than homosexuals right now are Jews.

No one gets higher than Jew.

They are the undefeated level boss of the game.
That depends. If they are narcissistic, arrogant, elite and atheist with Jewish heritage, then they are at the top.,

Forum List

Back