Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.
History lesson: the democrat party was in favor of slavery, started the KKK, implented Jim Crowe laws. GOP passed the Civil rights act and Voting Rights and was founded to end slavery. . Blacks mostly voted for republicans. However, the only switch of parties was black rushing to the Democrat party because of free stuff promised to them by Democrats. Why would white R acist Democrats rush to join the GOP if the GOP was for integration and Civil rights? Democrats suggesting GOP are former Democrats is just dumb.
Who do those deep south racists vote for now? Why was 1964 the last time a Democrat President candidate won the white majority vote?
They are dying off. Dixiecrats remained Democrats to the day they died.

Well I'm right, and you're wrong. You have absolutely no historical reason to hate white people.
If that makes you feel better you have my permission to believe that.
lol.gif

It's true. There is nothing else to it. There is absolutely no historical reason for you to hate white people. None.
Ok.
lol.gif

Well, what are your historical reasons for hating white people. Let's hear it.
You already told me I didnt have any. Are you losing your conviction?
lol.gif

I know that you don't, especially since you can't even mention any reasons. Lol.

Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.
History lesson: the democrat party was in favor of slavery, started the KKK, implented Jim Crowe laws. GOP passed the Civil rights act and Voting Rights and was founded to end slavery. . Blacks mostly voted for republicans. However, the only switch of parties was black rushing to the Democrat party because of free stuff promised to them by Democrats. Why would white R acist Democrats rush to join the GOP if the GOP was for integration and Civil rights? Democrats suggesting GOP are former Democrats is just dumb.
Who do those deep south racists vote for now? Why was 1964 the last time a Democrat President candidate won the white majority vote?
They are dying off. Dixiecrats remained Democrats to the day they died.

Oh, people in the deep south are all racists too? Does that include all the black people that live there?

Edit: Oops, I meant to quote the poster you were responding to. Not you. Sorry about that.

One day your dictionary is going to be used.
lol.gif

I don't think you know the purpose of a dictionary. :D Lol.
I dont think you have ever cracked one.
lol.gif

I don't think you know what thinking is either. :D
I know you dont know what thinking is.
lol.gif

There's an apostrophe missing. Do you know what an "apostrophe" is? Perhaps you should consult your dictionary. :D
I'm not writing a term paper. Pretend an apostrophe is there.

If that makes you feel better you have my permission to believe that.
lol.gif

It's true. There is nothing else to it. There is absolutely no historical reason for you to hate white people. None.
Ok.
lol.gif

lol.gif

I know that you don't, especially since you can't even mention any reasons. Lol.
Ok.
lol.gif

who cares what a bunch of dumb fucks in Hollywood have to say?

I mean Liam Neeson just released his 80th movie in which he's killed EVERYONE not related to his character all the while pontificating that guns should be restricted.

Well considering our violent crime rate has severely dropped nearly every year for over 20 years "art" clearly isn't doing what your stupid ass thinks it's doing. Assclown.

Hmm, our crime rate has dropped as gun ownership has gone WAY up, and concealed carry has become ubiquitous?

Oh, and look at my Avie - that is a dingo.

YOU are an assclown - advertised in your assclown avie.

Well considering our violent crime rate has severely dropped nearly every year for over 20 years "art" clearly isn't doing what your stupid ass thinks it's doing. Assclown.

Hmm, our crime rate has dropped as gun ownership has gone WAY up, and concealed carry has become ubiquitous?

Oh, and look at my Avie - that is a dingo.

YOU are an assclown - advertised in your assclown avie.
Sorry you were still completely wrong. I won't fault you for calling the guy in my Avi an assclown though. :thup:

Ok.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Ok.
lol.gif

Hmm. Is that all you have is "okay?" Not surprising I guess that you can't explain the reasons for your hatred and racism. :D

Dont forget treating women like whores.
That goes over well with the black community apparently.
You're an even bigger idiot.

So you're saying their lyrics dont glorify those things?
Talk about your idiots.
Go read the lyrics to songs by white people you ass. Are you forgetting the #1 summer hit last year by a white guy that almost advocated for rape? Let's see if you can name it ya shriv.

Bet you had to dig deep to find an "almost" moment.

I wouldnt even have to try and I can find those type lyrics in rap music.
It's just like blacks and crime or terrorism and muslims,they arent all that way but....
No there are countless songs. If you weren't so blinded by racism you'd stop pretending they don't exist.

lets us know when you are not blinded by racism

I don't think you know the purpose of a dictionary. :D Lol.
lol.gif

lol.gif

There's an apostrophe missing. Do you know what an "apostrophe" is? Perhaps you should consult your dictionary. :D

I think you should consult your dictionary. :D Then you can know what an apostrophe is and why we use it.

You're an even bigger idiot.

So you're saying their lyrics dont glorify those things?
Talk about your idiots.
Go read the lyrics to songs by white people you ass. Are you forgetting the #1 summer hit last year by a white guy that almost advocated for rape? Let's see if you can name it ya shriv.

Bet you had to dig deep to find an "almost" moment.

I wouldnt even have to try and I can find those type lyrics in rap music.
It's just like blacks and crime or terrorism and muslims,they arent all that way but....
No there are countless songs. If you weren't so blinded by racism you'd stop pretending they don't exist.

lets us know when you are not blinded by racism
:rolleyes:

lol.gif

Ok.
lol.gif

Hmm. Is that all you have is "okay?" Not surprising I guess that you can't explain the reasons for your hatred and racism. :D
You already told me I had no reasons. How can I have some after you convinced me I dont?
lol.gif

lol.gif

Ok.
lol.gif

You already told me I had no reasons. How can I have some after you convinced me I dont?
lol.gif

You said you had historical reasons for your hatred, so what are they?

lol.gif

lol.gif

I think you should consult your dictionary. :D Then you can know what an apostrophe is and why we use it.
You first. Im not inclined to use apostrophes. If you are too dumb to read a word without one then you should get someone to translate for you.

lol.gif

Ok.
lol.gif

lol.gif

You said you had historical reasons for your hatred, so what are they?
You said I didnt have any. Why would I argue with you about something you think I dont have?

lol.gif

You first. Im not inclined to use apostrophes. If you are too dumb to read a word without one then you should get someone to translate for you.

Grammar and spelling are important. Maybe that's the reason why you have a difficult time getting job. It's not racism, it's stupidity on your part. :dunno:

Forum List

Back