Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Why do you think he wouldn't?
Probably because he is in jail?

It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc.) Most GOOD businesses that are offering good jobs are not going to hire these types of people. Why? Is this JUST the case with black people? Since you are posting white people, I think you realize that is just not the case.
Yeah but certain looks are subjective which basically proves my point. I could look at the Black guy and assume he is just different and try him for a position where a white person may think he "looks" like a thug. With the white guy I would assume he was some white gang member that hated Blacks and I would kick his ass. Of course I would never hire him

Ah, now we're getting to the meat of the matter. So . . . you would assume he hates black people based on his appearance?
Yeah. You even agreed when you said...

"It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc."

That's why they might not get work. I'm quite sure you can't tell if a person is racist by his appearance. :D Isn't it the rich white guys? That's what you would tell us, right?

No, not if he has something to offer a business. If he is well-spoken, articulate, clean dressed and respectable acting, most white people would welcome him into their business. He is a professional.
You must be white and know nothing of what a Black person goes through. Some whites just dont like Blacks. Sorry but you are wrong.

Sure, and there are some black people who don't like white people too. Like you. :D
I agree. Some Black people dont like whites. However, they have historical and personal reasons that have to do with the actions of white people. Totally different dynamic. Myself I only hate white people that act like feral cave chimps. You know. The racist ones.

No, they don't. Most white people in America have never owned slaves. Did you know that?
Did you reply to the wrong post? What did slavery have to do with my post?

They don't have any historical reasons to hate white people. None whatsoever.

Probably because he is in jail?

It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc.) Most GOOD businesses that are offering good jobs are not going to hire these types of people. Why? Is this JUST the case with black people? Since you are posting white people, I think you realize that is just not the case.
Yeah but certain looks are subjective which basically proves my point. I could look at the Black guy and assume he is just different and try him for a position where a white person may think he "looks" like a thug. With the white guy I would assume he was some white gang member that hated Blacks and I would kick his ass. Of course I would never hire him

Ah, now we're getting to the meat of the matter. So . . . you would assume he hates black people based on his appearance?

"It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc."

That's why they might not get work. I'm quite sure you can't tell if a person is racist by his appearance. :D Isn't it the rich white guys? That's what you would tell us, right?
I'm pretty good with body language. Most Black people are. We can tell when people are racist so since you arent Black you have no frame of reference and I have to laugh at your assessment of my ability to tell when people are racist.

You must be white and know nothing of what a Black person goes through. Some whites just dont like Blacks. Sorry but you are wrong.

Sure, and there are some black people who don't like white people too. Like you. :D
I agree. Some Black people dont like whites. However, they have historical and personal reasons that have to do with the actions of white people. Totally different dynamic. Myself I only hate white people that act like feral cave chimps. You know. The racist ones.

No, they don't. Most white people in America have never owned slaves. Did you know that?

Actually I do. You telling me I dont is not even relevant. :laugh:

I'm pretty good with body language. Most Black people are. We can tell when people are racist so since you arent Black you have no frame of reference and I have to laugh at your assessment of my ability to tell when people are racist.

:lol: Another racist remark!

Well I'm right, and you're wrong. You have absolutely no historical reason to hate white people.

One day your dictionary is going to be used.
lol.gif

Well I'm right, and you're wrong. You have absolutely no historical reason to hate white people.
If that makes you feel better you have my permission to believe that.
lol.gif

lol.gif

I don't think you know the purpose of a dictionary. :D Lol.

lol.gif

It's true. There is nothing else to it. There is absolutely no historical reason for you to hate white people. None.

lol.gif

I dont think you have ever cracked one.
lol.gif

lol.gif

It's true. There is nothing else to it. There is absolutely no historical reason for you to hate white people. None.
Ok.
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

I don't think you know what thinking is either. :D

lol.gif

Ok.
lol.gif

Well, what are your historical reasons for hating white people. Let's hear it.

lol.gif

lol.gif

I know you dont know what thinking is.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Ok.
lol.gif

Well, what are your historical reasons for hating white people. Let's hear it.
You already told me I didnt have any. Are you losing your conviction?
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

I know you dont know what thinking is.
lol.gif

There's an apostrophe missing. Do you know what an "apostrophe" is? Perhaps you should consult your dictionary. :D

Forum List

Back